Chapter 1

A/N POV

It's 11:30 PM in the night, Lee Hyeon Mi was drinking her brew while scrolling her laptop. She was nervous whether they will choose her or not. THEY means the company where she had applied for her job. She was waiting for email to come. A mail arrived from the company, mail that'll show her whether she'll do her dream job or not. With a little nervousness she opened the mail with her fingers crossed. Her eyes widened as she saw what was written there.

From: Hybe Labels
To: Lee Hyeon Mi

We wanna tell you that you've been selected as a new choreographer in our company, Hybe Labels. Our company's car will arrive at your apartment at 10 AM. You'll have to arrive Hybe Building tomorrow at 10:30 AM. There you'll be meeting Miss Bong, she'll tell you about our company. We're really lucky to choose you as our new choreographer. We auditioned more than 1K professional dancers in our country. But company has chosen you! Hope you'll give your best to choreograph the talented idols of our company. Good luck!

A tear of happieness rolled from Hyeon Mi's eyes after reading it. She can't believe that they've chosen her. It was her childhood dream to become a dance instructor and she felt really euphoric after reading the mail. She texted her mom that she got selected. Message of congratulations came as soon as she sent. Her mom was also waiting for the result with her daughter.

Because of her studies here in University she was living alone in Seoul. Her parents live in Busan.

She'll be going to Hybe Building from tomorrow. The reason of excitement is not only this but there is another reason too. It was to choreograph the world's biggest boy band, BTS. She's a really huge fan of BTS. Though she was OT7 but her bias was Kim Taehyung. She was really happy that she'll get a chance to choreograph them. But she does't know that what surprises the future holds for her.

She set the alarm for 9 AM. She's not lazy but today she slept late for the good news that arrived. She doesn't wanted to look dull tomorrow so she wanted a full sleep.

They all have good personality but for Hyeon Mi Taehyung have really unique charm that's why he's her bias.

Next morning

Hyeon Mi's POV

It's 9 AM now. I woke up from my bed excitedly thinking about the new opportunity. I was getting ready to go there.

I left the apartment

I left the apartment. After sometime a black car arrived at my apartment. It was looking imported. Then the driver opened the window.

"Are you Ms. Lee Hyeon Mi?"

"Yes."

"Come inside."

"Yeah."

I sat inside the car. Hybe Company is really nice, they provide really good services to there staffs.

"I'm Park Ji-Hoon. So are you excited for your first day?"

"Yes I'm very excited Mr. Park" I said smiling at him.

Suddenly my phone rang. It's my mom. I picked up her call.

In call

"Hello Hyeon Mi."

"Ne eomma."

"So you're going to the company now, right?"

"Yes mom I'm in the car now. It'll take 20-25 minutes to reach there."

"Okay. Good luck. Do your best there sweetie and make us proud."

"Yes mom."

"Ok bye take care."

"Bye mom love you."

"Love you too."

After some minutes of driving we reached the main gate of the building. The building was really tall and so beautiful.

Driver stopped the car

"So Ms. Lee, you came to your destination. Good luck for your first day."

"Ghamshamnida." I said and walked inside the building.
_____________________________________________

To be continued...