Chapter 14

"WHAT? I'm coming Taehyung don't worry." Then I went towards hospital. I was going upstairs but then a man came and dragged me in a room.

"What the hell! Who are you?"

"Shut up your mouth girl!"

"I won't."

"Just do what I say or you'll regret?"

"What can you do?"

"You know his mom's accident don't you? Just do what I say or I'll kill them all."

At Taehyung's mom's room in hospital

"Hyeon Mi, mom...mom is.." Taehyung came towards me crying. Then I hugged him.

"It's okay Taetae don't cry I'm with you. Aunty are you okay?"

"I'm okay, it's just some minor injury. You both don't need to worry."

"Taehyung I've to go somewhere. I'm coming after sometime."

"Okay."

Then I called Bomin.

"Hey Bomin I need your help."

"What can I do?"

"So you have to....."

At hospital

Taehyung's POV

"Hey Taehyungah" Bomin said coming towards me.

"What happened?"

"Taehyung listen this." Then he played a video of Hyeon Mi talking with someone in phone.

In the call

"Yeah his mom had an accident."

"Yeah I had to go though I wasn't willing to."

"Yeah who cares about him."

"Actually I don't love Taehyung. I just want his money and fame."

This words broke my heart. I trusted her whole heartedly. I can't believe this. I called her.

"Meet me near Nseoul bridge fast!!"

Hyeon Mi's POV

I went towards bridge, stopping my tears to flow.

"Hi Taehyung, why did you call me here?"

"What's this???" He yelled playing the recorded voice.

"Tae...Taehyung...I" It started raining with lightning sound.

"Shut up!!! Just tell me this is not truth." He cried coming towards me.

"It's the truth Taehyung", he stopped there only," I don't love you."

"How can you do this to me??? I'm really stupid that I loved you but NOW I HATE YOU THE MOST LEE HYEON MI!!!" He said and went away.

I started crying. "But I love you the most Taehyung." Then Bomin came and hugged me.

"It's okay, don't cry."

Next day

I was moving out of this country to Paris as I'm opening a dance academy there. I wanna forget all the memories with Taehyung so it was the best choice. I reached airport. Then someone called me.

"Hey Hyeon Mi." Jimin came running.

"Jimin? Why're you here? What if anyone will recognize you?"

"No they won't. But you sucks at lying?"

"What?"

"Yes you can lie to Taehyung but not to me. I know you very well Hyeon Mi. You aren't that type of girl. Just tell me the truth."

I started crying, then he hugged me.

"It's okay Hyeon Mi. I'm your friend. I won't tell anyone. I promise." Then I told him everything.

"So you're going to keep Taehyung's family safe?"

"Yes. I don't want them to get hurt because of me."

"I'm glad that Taehyung got you, who loves him more than anyone." Then my flight came.

"Bye Jimin I've to go. Take care of yourself and Taetae"

"Bye, you too take care. Your friend is always here if you need help." Then I smiled at him.

I sat on my seat. Suddenly my eyes saw the bracelet Taetae gave me. It was a bracelet in which the letters T and H was written. I put my bracelet near my heart. Then the flight take off.

"I love you Taehyung, bye." I mumbled and a tear left my eye.

The End

Do you think I'm that cruel? No so let's continue with me towards the next chapter!

_____________________________________________

To be continued...