Chapter 4

Hyeon Mi's POV

"Hey Hyeon Mi, he's like that please don't be hurt by the way you are really beautiful. " Jimin said to me.

I blushed at his statement but I saw Taehyung looking at us then he rolled his eyes and moved in opposite direction. I'm so sad.

"So guys let's start practicing" Jackson said.

We started choreographing. We have so much fun with the boys. After 1 hour of choreographing them, we all took rest. They really do hardwork for there fans and I saw it today. I'm so happy to be a part of Hybe.

"You dance really well." J Hope said to me.

"Yeah I agree." Jimin said.

"Thanks."

I went towards my bag to take out my water bottle. I opened it and than Taehyung came from nowhere and drank the whole bottle. Is he a water tanker or what? He emptied the whole bottle.

"I was very thirsty so I drank your water. I can't wait for the staffs to come and give water." He said. How rude!

"Hyeon Mi, come here, take some water." Tzuyu said. I drank it.

"Thanks Tzuyu."

"I don't know what's wrong with that guy. How can he say something like that to my sis?" Jackson said.

"It's okay oppa, I don't mind."

"Let's hangout outside. Let's go to the canteen." Tzuyu said.

"Yeah, do you know when we have to come here after taking rest?" I asked.

"It's 5 PM in the evening, wait let me give you the schedule." Jackson said and gave me the schedule of whole month. These days are going to be tiring I thought after seeing the schedule.

"Let's go now. I'll introduce you to my friends too."

"Ne."

Taehyung's POV

Was I too harsh on her? Why do I even mind? Who is she even to me?

"Taehyungah you shouldn't have done like that." Jimin said coming towards me.

"What have I done?"

"You shouldn't have hurt her like this and why did you emptied her water bottle?"

"I was thirsty."

"You were not the only one who was thirsty. You should've waited for the staffs to give water to us."

"Whatever, leave her. Why're you fighting for her?"

"Taehyung I'm not taking her side I'm just saying the truth. It was her first day and you hurt her. You should've apologized."

"Ok I'll apologize her later. Let's go now I'm really hungry."

"Gaja."

Hyeon Mi's POV

I was going with Tzuyu and Jackson towards canteen. They both look so cute together. Tzuyu is really a nice girl. She's perfect for Jackson oppa.

"So ladies sit here, I'm going to order food. Say what do you want?"

"Ok waiter, I want hamburger and cold drink." I said to him.

"But ma'am, you should eat something healthy. Ok and you Ms. what do you want?"

"I also want that."

"Okay"

"Hey oppa, you didn't say her to eat something healthy. Why me?"