Chapter 18

Next day

Hyeon Mi's POV

I woke with a headache. I was feeling so tired.

"Good morning" Kai said entering my room.

"Good morning, what happened yesterday?"

"Taehyung took you here from club, as you were drunk."

"Ahhh I remember the bullshit that happened." Then went to do breakfast.

During breakfast

Everyone was eating breakfast with the married couple.

"Hey Hyeon Mi, I didn't met you during wedding. I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Tzuyu."

"Hey Taehyungah I've a client here. I've to meet him but I also have an important file to take from the office and give it to another client. The office is near Casino. So what should I do?" Lisa said.

"Hyeon Mi will go." Taehyung said.

"But why me?"

"Why can't you?"

"Stop it guys", Bomin said,"we're going to Amusement Park near Casino so we can go to the office and take the file."

"Fine! Me and Lisa will go to the client's house and you all can go to park." Taehyung declared.

"Ok"

Then Taehyung and Lisa went on a car to her client's house. Here we friends went to Amusement Park. We enjoyed all the day in rides and eating food.

In the evening

Messenger

Taehyung
Come fast with files!!!

Coming!

"Bomin we should go to take files now." I said.

"Fine, guys we're going to take files. You all can go back to hotel."

"Okay"

After taking files from the office me and Bomin were in the way to another client's house.

Messenger

Taehyung
Where are you both!!??

On the way.

We were going but then I saw a car coming really fast towards us. Oh no!

"BOMIN!!!" I pushed him away.
_____________________________________________

To be continued...