Chapter 10

Next morning

Hyeon Mi's POV

I was still thinking about the last night. Ahh! It was so unexpected and so romantic. I'm so happy that I got a boyfriend like Taehyung.

In the building

I entered the studio there was no one inside. I was going then someone grabbed my waist and pulled me towards himself. It was Taehyung.

"Good morning yeobo."

"Good morning Taehyung."

Then he started kissing me. Then suddenly door opened and revealed Jimin. I got shy and hid behind Taehyung.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted you both."

"Why did you come here?"

"I just came here to tell you someone came here to meet you."

"Who?"

"I don't know, he didn't tell me his name but he said to say Green."

"Oh okay I'm going to meet him. I'm coming in few minutes Hyeon Mi."

"Okay Taehyung."

Taehyung's POV

"Why this man came now?" I went towards the parking. He was standing near my car.

"Hey Eunwoo I'm here."

"Hey so you came. That shorty was asking too much question."

"Don't you dare to call him shorty. He is Park Jimin."

"Okay okay, take this." He gave me drugs. Yes actually I was addicted to this all things after Jennie left me.

"Taehyungah." Hyeon Mi called me from behind. Oh no! I hid those drugs inside my pocket.

"Why you came here?! I told you right I'm coming!"

"Actually practice was starting so I came here to call you." She said and ran away. I think I hurt her once again.

"Who was that sexy girl?"

"Don't you dare to even think about her bastard. She's my girlfriend."

"Okay I'm going if you want more you can call me." He said and went away in his car from there. I need to go to Hyeon Mi.

Hyeon Mi's POV

I ran away from there. Why is he so cold? I just went there to call him. My tears were falling. I wiped my tears and went inside the studio.

"Where is Taehyungah?" Jungkook asked.

"He's coming." I replied.

After sometime Taehyung entered the studio. I didn't look at him. But I know he was looking at me. I went towards my friends and stood with them.

"So after today's rehearsal you all will go to shoot MV. So it's our last practice." Rose declared.

They started doing the dance choreographed by us. At last the scene happened that I don't wanted to see. Huh! You know what I mean. After that they all went towards the studio where they will shoot the music video. They all were given outfits by the designers. They went to makeup room. Taehyung came towards me after makeup.

"I'm sorry babe I don't wanted to talk like that."

"But I just went there to call you."

"Yeah I know but I wasn't in good mood."

"Why? What happened?"

"Nothing but I wasn't feeling well."

"It's okay then. Now go for your shoot Mr. Kim Taehyungshi."