Chapter 17

He looked at me then left us.

"Why did you say that?"

"Because I know he still didn't move from me. I want him to leave me even if it hurts. I don't wanna be bad luck for him. I said fiance as maybe he'll leave me if he'll think I'm engaged. "

"Ok"

Then we got back to our hotel as party is on evening. We went to eat lunch. We were eating our lunch and then I saw Taehyung. Are they also staying here? Anyways, we ate our lunch. I was staring at him all the time as I never thought that I'll get another chance to meet him.

In the party

Taehyung's POV

Me, Jimin and Lisa went to the party hall. The main couple of this party were having photoshoot. Everyone was doing ball dance with their partner.

"Wanna dance?" Lisa asked me.

"No."

Then I saw Kai and Hyeon Mi dancing together. I felt jealous.

"Let's dance."

"Ok" Lisa agreed.

Then we started dancing. I was looking at them, they're so close to each other.

Lisa's POV

Even though he asked me to dance, he's not focusing on me. He's looking at THEM.

Hyeon Mi's POV

I saw Taehyung and Lisa dancing together. I think she's perfect for him. Then everyone started exchanging partners. After sometime I became partner with Taehyung. I'm feeling so awkward. He pulled me more closer to him.

"Do you think I'll believe your lie?"

"What lie?" Did he know the reason why I left him?

"That you're engaged."

"Yes I'm."

"Where's your engagement ring?"

Oh shit!

"I don't wear it. What if I lost it."

"Again a lie, I saw him talking in phone with his girlfriend. Now don't say he's cheating on you."

"What the fuck Mr. Kim Taehyung! Stop it! Why you're bothering about my life???"

"Because I sti.."

"Why're you yelling at my boyfriend!??" Lisa shouted.

"Tell your boyfriend to not bother about my personal life."

After sometime

"Friends let's go to club." Nayeon said.

"Great idea!" Bomin said.

"Let's go Taehyung." Lisa said.

"I don't wanna go."

"Let's have fun there." Jimin said to me while winking.

"I'll also come." Taehyung said coldly.

In the club

Taehyung's POV

We went to club. Hyeon Mi was wearing really short dress. I went to her.

"Why did you wear this?"

"Who're you to say this? Say to your girlfriend then!"

Yes who am I to her?

Then I went towards the drink corner and sat there.

"One bottle of wine."

"Yes sir."

"Me too." Lisa said. Beside her Hyeon Mi was sitting.

"Don't you drink?" Lisa asked her.

"No"

"Why're you asking a kid this question?" I said to Lisa. Then the waiter came and gave me wine bottle. But Hyeon Mi fetched it before me. Then she drank the whole bottle in one go. I'm literally scared of this lady.

"Who were you calling kid huh?" She said wiping her mouth. She grabbed my tie.

"Well it's not my fault that you're so old." She said laughingly.

"I'm not old."

"Yes you're Mr. Drac."

"What?"

Then she fell on me.

"What happened to her?"

"She's drunk."

"What? But she never drinks."

"Stop it! Let's go back now." We went back to our hotel. I placed Hyeon Mi in her bed and covered her with blanket.

"Ta..e.h" She whispered something.

I went near her to listen what was she mumbling.

"Taehyung I.."

I what?

Then the snoring sound came. She slept? But what was she saying.
_____________________________________________

To be continued...