Chapter 11

Next morning

In Hybe building

Hyeon Mi's POV

I went towards studio and saw a packet. I picked it up and it was DRUG!!! Oh my God! Why it's here? Should I tell Taehyung? I should find him. I searched him in every corner of building but he wasn't there. I went towards parking. I saw Taehyung talking with someone.

"So take this new one?"

"I can take jerk but what about the one I lost somewhere? What if someone found that?" Taehyung said to the other person.

"No one will find. If they will find they can't find it's you."

"Yeah you're right. Thanks for this by the way." Taehyung said taking the same drugs I found in the building. What the hell? I just can't believe my eyes!!! How is it possible? My tears started flowing from my eyes.

"Taehyung!!! What's is this???"

Taehyung's POV

I looked back and saw Hyeon Mi. Did she hear our talk? What if she found I use drugs.

"Hyeon Mi...I.."

"You don't need to speak up. I know the truth. How can you be like this? I'm so much hurt than before. I hate you." She said and ran away. My tears were flowing. She hates me? I should go to her.

"Hey where are you going?"

"Just shut up!!!!" I screamed and ran away from there.

Hyeon Mi's POV

I never thought that Taehyung would be like this. I'm a crying mess now. Then someone grabbed my hands and pulled me towards him. It was Taehyung.

"Hey listen me first. Please."

"I don't need to listen anything. I saw everything. I just still can't believe how can you be like this?"

"Let me explain please." He said then I wiped my tears.

"Explain!"

"After Jennie cheated me I was so much depressed and stressed because I truly loved her. I wasn't expecting her this kind of behavior. So I started taking drugs. Now I'm just addicted to it. I just can't help myself. I'm sorry Hyeon Mi. Please forgive me." He said falling down to floor.

"Taehyung get up." I said and he looked at me.

"I said get up boy."

"Please don't leave me. I just can't live without you. I know I'm really bad person. But please forgive me. Please gi...". He was saying but then I interrupted him with a kiss.

"You know you talk too much." I said.

"Aren't you angry with me?" He asked innocently.

"No, I was angry but now I'm not. Just promise me you'll leave this things."

"I promise."

"Good. I just want your good health and happiness. I can't see you like this because I love you."

"I love you too and I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Then we both hugged each other.

"So I guess you're going for an interview today with other members." I said while hugging him.

"Yes. I'll miss you so much."

"Really? I'll miss you too. So you should go now."

"Why? Can't we just hug for some more time."

"But it's 12 PM now."

"So?"

"You've interview at 12:30."

"Oh I forgot that. I should go bye." He said with a quick peck.

"Bye. All the best for interview."

"Thanks." Then he went away.

In the evening

Taehyung's interview would've finished now. Oh BTS members are coming I guess that means Taehyung is also coming. I saw them entering one by one but I don't see him. I went to Jimin.

"Hi where is Taehyung?"

"Actually he went to his friend's house for party."

"Oh okay."

In the night

I went home as today's work is done. I was praying to God from the balcony for today's wonderful day. Then I saw Taehyung was coming towards my apartment with someone. He was doing weird things. Taehyung was talking to a stone???

"Hey rock-y you're so lucky you know you live here with my love. I'm so jealous of you." He said in his drunk voice then he kicked the stone and started acting like he got hurt by kicking that small stone. What a weirdo he is! I should go downstairs.

"Hey what happened Taehyung?"

"Hey my love I missed you so much." He cried hugging me tightly.

"Actually he got so much drunk in the party so I came here to leave him. As he was saying his home is here so I took him here."

"Okay thanks."

"Mention not." He said and went away. I was holding Taehyung by his waist and was taking him to my bedroom.

"Taehyung you're so heavy."

"I'm not heavy I'm lighteu."

Then I threw him on my bed.

"Aaaah you're so cruel aunt." He cried in his drunk voice.

"I'm not your aunt."

Then I pull off his shoes and covered him with a blanket. Then I began to lay my mattress on the floor as Taehyung is sleeping on my bed. I switched off the lights and laid on the mattress. Then I felt someone's arm around me. It was Taehyung.

"Why did you come here? Sleep on the bed."

"But I wanna sleep with you babe."

"Okay fine."

"Why did you drink this much?"

"I'm not drunk."

"Yes you are."

"Oh so you know the truth. I'm not good in lying. My friend's birthday party was there so he made me drink too much."

"But I don't like people who drink this much."

"I'm so sorry Hyeon Mi. I promise I'll never touch this drink in my life now. If you don't like the world I'll change the whole world for you." He said in his drunk voice. He's so cute and funny when he's drunk.

"Okay fine. Now sleep. Good night."

"Good night." Then we slept hugging each other. Today I was sleeping in the safest place in this Earth- Taehyung's arms.
_____________________________________________

To be continued...