Chapter 12

Next morning

Hyeon Mi's POV

I woke up and saw a bear sleeping beside me. He looks so angelic while sleeping. I kissed his cheeks then I was getting up but the Taehyung pulled me closer towards him.

"Where're you going love?"

"So you're awake?

"Ofcourse how can I sleep when a beautiful girl is sleeping beside me?"

"Whatever now wake up, we've to go to work and today is a special day right?"

"What special?"

"Pabo don't you remember today your new MV is releasing."

"Oh yeah let's go now."

"First you go to your house."

"Okay Ms."

Then he went away to his home and I started dressing up to go to building.

In Hybe building

I went towards the studio and there Bomin and Nayeon were standing together.

"Hey good morning Hyeon Mi."

"Good morning Bomin and Nayeon."

"Hey you saw the MV?" Nayeon asked.

"No show me." I said. Then I saw the MV it was so good.

"People are loving our choreography very much." Bomin said excitedly.

"Woah that's really a big achievement for us. Yeah!!!" Then we started dancing. Then we all got a message on the phone.

Hybe Labels

Hello all the Hybe staffs we are organizing a party to celebrate BTS's new MV reaching 1 billion views in 1 hour. Congratulations to all the staffs who helped in making of this MV. We are glad to have you all under our label. It's a great achievement for the artist as well as the staffs who did hardwork on making of this MV.

Venue: Hybe Buildings
Timing: 7 PM today

Thank You

"Woah!"

"I'm so excited."

"Me too."

In the evening

I was going to hybe building after dressing up for party.

I'm so excited as it's really a great achievement for all of us

I'm so excited as it's really a great achievement for all of us. I went inside towards Bomin, Nayeon, Nancy,Tzuyu and Jackson.

"You're looking so gorgeous." Bomin said.

"Thanks." We began to talk.

"Here, comes the gold digger." Rose said to me.

"Don't you know your level." Jennie said to me.

"You're the one who is gold digger. You just used Taehyung and then left him."

"Oh so you're that bich who left Taehyung." Tzuyu said.

"Atleast my level is higher than you." I said to her. Then they both went away making a disgusting face. Then the host of the party announced,"BTS are coming. Give them a big applause." Then we all clapped for them. They all were looking so handsome. Then Taehyung came towards us.

"Hi everyone."

"Hi Mr. Kim Taehyung." Everyone bowed him.

"I'm Taehyung for you all now." He said winking at me. I was feeling so glad.

"Ok so let's go guys. Let them be alone for sometime." Bomin said smiling at us. Then they all went away.

"So did I tell you you're killing me with this gorgeous look." Taehyung said with his deep husky voice giving me shivers.

"Really? But I guess you're the one who is killing everyone today." Then we both started talking.

*BEEP*BEEP*

A message popped out in my phone.

???
Stay away from him bich or you'll regret.

Who's this?
_____________________________________________

To be continued...