Chapter 3

Hyeon Mi's POV

As we entered the dance studio, the cold breeze came because the air conditioner was on

As we entered the dance studio, the cold breeze came because the air conditioner was on. The smell of the studio too, I loved it. There a boy was also standing, I guess he's also a choreographer.

"Hey" Tzuyu called him.

"Hi you both, I guess you are the new choreographer."

"Ne, I'm Hyeon Mi."

"Lee Hyeon Mi?" He asked me.

"Ne" I said in a confused tone.

"Didn't you recognize me I'm Jackson, Jackson Wang. We used to go dance academy together, remember?"

"Oh yeah I remember, nice to meet you again Jackson oppa

"Oh yeah I remember, nice to meet you again Jackson oppa. I missed you so much as you left me behind because you were moving to Seoul."

"I missed you too, yeah that's because of my dad got transferred here, by the way nice to meet you too sisso , you have grown so much", he said, "grown into a young beautiful lady."

"You have also grown handsome, oppa." I said.

"So you both already know each other, nice." Tzuyu said.

"Yeah, Hyeon Mi actually Tzuyu is my girlfriend."

"Oh nice, your girlfriend is really pretty."

"Thanks."

"So show your skills to Tzuyu as I know you're really great dancer. Let her also know. Show her you're my little sister." Jackson said cheering me to dance.

"Yeah I wanna see." Tzuyu said.

"Okay."

I took my phone and played God is a woman of Ariana Grande and started dancing.

The dance video is below.

"WOAH!!! Your dance was so freaking awesome. No wonder why the company has chosen you." Tzuyu said being amazed by my dancing skill.

"I already told you she's really great dancer. But Hyeon Mi your dancing skills has improved a lot. I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you." I said smiling at both of them.

"You know Tzuyu when we were kids we used to go together in a bicycle to dance class. We were always late because of him."

"Excuse me, you were the one who used to be late moreover you used to sit behind me and you were so heavy that I used to get tired riding bicycle."

"I was not heavy, you were the one with low stamina."

"Yes because I used to save energy for dancing."

"Whatever bruh."

"You both are fighting like kids." Tzuyu said laughing at us.

"BTS members are coming." A man said from the door.

They all entered and greeted us "Anneyonghaseyo" while bowing.

"Anneyonghaseyo" We also greeted them. They all were so handsome.

"Hi Tzuyu, Jackson and who is she?" J Hope asked.

"She's the new choreographer who'll choreograph you all with us." Jackson said to him.

"I'm Lee Hyeon Mi nice to meet you all. I'm such a big fan of you all."

"Nice to meet you too Hyeon Mi." They all said and I smiled but wait where is my bias?

"Hey where is Taehyung?" Suga asked everyone.

"Not again, this boy, he always come late." RM said.

"Ok guys do you know why our concert stadium's so cold?" Jin asked.

"Not again." Jungkook said.

"Why?"Jimin asked.

"Because it has lots of fans."

*windshield laughter*

Jimin be like -_-

"Hey Yoongi, how would you call a popular lobster?"

"I don't even want to list-

"It's lobSTAR." Again window cleaning laughter.

"Hey Hyeon Mi", he called me," do you know what language does people living in center of the Earth speak ?

"But people don't leave in in the center of the Earth."

"Core-ean." He said.

*windshield laughter*

I also laughed with him. Oh God he's really funny.

Then Taehyung entered the studio. Oh God he's so freaking handsome in reality. He is so damn good looking. I can't believe I'm seeing him.

"Hello everyone." Taehyung said.

"Why are you so late Taehyung I almost died here because of Jin hyung." Jungkook said.

"But what I even did to you?"

"You were cracking your Dad jokes here."

"You kiddo, you need to have some brain to understand my jokes."

"Ok let's start our practice guys." Taehyung said.

"Who are you by the way?" Taehyung asked me.

"I'm the new choreographer, Lee Hyeon Mi, nice to meet you." I greeted Taehyung with a smile.

"Why our company is wasting money in such people? Do we have shortage of choreographers?" Taehyung said in a cold tone. I was hurt. Why did he say like that?

"Excuse me Mr. Kim Taehyung but you shouldn't say like this to her." Jackson said to him.

"Hey Taehyung please behave yourself", RM said, "she's our fan."

"You should apologize to her." Jin said.

"I won't apologize." Taehyung said coldly. I'm scared now. Is he really like this?

"Taehyung say sorry." Suga told him to apologize.

"You don't need to apologize Taehyung I'm not hurt." I said.

"I was not even apologizing to you even if you were hurt. And I'm Mr. Kim Taehyung for all of you not Taehyung."

But his words are really hurting me. He's really opposite of what I used to think about him. My eyes are filled with tears but I'm forcing it not to flow. Is he really that?
_____________________________________________

To be continued...