Preface

Copyright © 2022 by xSceneGirl

All Rights Reserved

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

══════════════════

Summary

Jezebel Cho has an angel face that makes boys drawn into her beauty so easily, and she can be especially cute around boys she wants to impress and go out with. She lingers around with a boy long enough until she is satisfied, and then she breaks his heart. With her heartbreaker but popular girl reputation, Jezebel knows how to play her games right.

In her eyes, no guy is ever good enough, and it's just deception. Mackinley Rineer is as well as the same, but he's known with his own reputation as a social misfit where he doesn't follow the rules and only sees them when it fits him. He is exceptionally the one to stay away from.

There's no reason for her heart wavering, that is until Jezebel's ex-boyfriend shows up suddenly and tells her he wants to get back together. Jezebel couldn't allow her heart to be broken again by the one boy who stirs up her emotions no matter how she urges to fight back for him. She wants to be the one in control of her heart, so in order to get him to surrender his love for her, she tells him that she moved on with someone else.

Jezebel seeks out Mackinley, and she uses her charm on him, so it looks like she has taken a new interest in him. As Jezebel and Mackinley spend an unusual time together, their escapade was the perfect release for Jezebel as she sees beyond Mackinley's reckless rulebreaking convention.

But how long did she intend to play around with Mackinley? She hadn't intended to keep a boy around longer than necessary, and when she does with him, she couldn't decide whether to spare him or mislead him on until the end. That is when the end becomes hideous far so than the truth.

══════════════════

Release

Publication Date: 5/6/22

Completion: N/A

══════════════════

Dedication

To those who put their defenses up because people have abused their privileges and breaking your heart into pieces.   

══════════════════

Author's Note

Hello, thank you for giving this book a chance! I will try to make this book an unforgettable one. It will be a teen fiction, drama-packed, and most of all just fun. I guess I'm biased thinking all my books will be fun, but when I say it's fun, it's fun. Deal with it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You can expect some misbehavior and endless back and forth quarrel with our main leads, and confusion. 

(^_−)

So, I really hope this story will be fun for you as it as for me. I love all the characters in it and I just hope you know what this story could do with all emotions, characterization, and everything I put onto it. Now that's out of the way, enjoy reading.