0.3

Planning a hit was something Jax had never imagined in his life he'd be doing.

Yet here he is, hunched over his desk with a pen and paper, making dot points.

• Sneak into prison
• Kill him
• Escape

"This'll do just fine." Jax sarcastically said, rubbing his face with his hands.

"Get your head together." He groaned, repeatedly shaking his head.

He had no clue what he was doing, this was a spur of the moment thing but he was so determined to do it. He was going to kill that man.

He was a rookie.

"Hey man, what are you doing?" Mason asked as he walked right into Jax's room.

"Do you know how to knock? I could've been jacking off." He said, spinning around to look at this.

Mase knocked on the desk before picking up Jax's well thoughtout plan.

"The fuck is this?" Mason laughed, waving the piece of paper in the air.

"What kind of shit plan is this?" He asked, almost buckling over from laughing so much.

"At least it's something, jerk."

"Do you think this is a good idea?" Mason asked, putting the piece of paper down.

Of course they knew it wasn't the best idea and could leave them either in prison or dead.

"Probably not but what do we have to lose?"

He knew his friend didn't know how to respond. The look on Mason's face said it all. He was sad, emotionally his father wasn't there, he doesn't talk about his mother, his older brother left when he needed him the most and his little brother wasn't Earth side anymore.

Jax asking him to risk his life was hard but either way he was going to pull through. Like Jax said, what did he have left to lose?

"To start, I think waiting for him to get out would be our best chance. I love you Jax, you're my best friend but i'm not breaking into prison."

"You may be right."

——
"Can you just text her back already?" Jax said, annoyed at Mason's phone going off every ten seconds.

"Sorry, Mate." He said, a tinge of red appearing on his cheeks. "She won't get off my dick."

"I don't know why she would get on it." Jax snickered at his own comment.

"You're so funny." The blonde one said while rolling his eyes.

"You like her, I don't see why it's a problem."

"Easy for you to say, she's too nice. I can't be involved with her if we're going-" Mason coughed at the end before looking away from his friend, trying to end the conversation regretting what he was thinking.

"You can say it, Mason. I'm not some fragile fucking porcelain." He huffed out. "Say it, you don't want to be the reason she dies. Like I'm the reason Micah did."

"Hey, that's not what I meant!"

"Oh yeah? What did you mean then, Mason?"

Mason sighed, "his death wasn't your fault, Jaxton."

"No matter how many times, you, my mother or anyone else says that. I know the truth and I will stick to it until the day I die. I was the reason Micah died and I will pay him back by taking the man that took him from us life."

To make things better, Mason's phone went off once again making Jax twitch. He picked up his friends phone and pegged it across the room, it hitting the wall making a slight dent in it.

"I'm sorry." Jax said moving over to pick up his buddy's phone, already feeling guilty.

"It's okay, Jax. I understand."