0.6

Jax

"Here's the plan. We won't go for him straight away, it is too risky to even try." Jay started, his arms crossed in front of his body as he talked through the starting steps.

"His mates are throwing him a home coming party 3 days after he gets out." I tell the rest of the boys. Jay had indeed bought in a couple other men who would do this shit for fun.

Mason sat beside me and he was nervous, I could tell by the way his leg shook and hasn't stopped since we sat down.

The room we were in was lightly dimmed, the walls were concrete and the paint was peeling. The round table in the middle was only just standing, I was afraid that if I even put my hands on it, it would break to the ground. This place was fucked up but it was perfect for the job.

"The party starts at 9 and would go on into the early morning I would say. We just need a plan to get him out of there." Mason said, looking around the room for someone to throw out an idea.

"I have one and you're not going to like it." I say, looking towards my best friend. I already know his answer but it's the only way. He was going to hate me today for this but he'll love me tomorrow. I am the only one he's got left, I know he'll do this for me, for us, for all of us.

"We're going to need Sophie."

"Fuck no!" Mason said, his hands smacking against the table as he stood up. It didn't break to my surprise.

"Come on Mase, we won't let him touch her. She'll be a new face, he won't expect it." The man has been in prison a year and will be wanting to fuck any women he lays his eyes on.

"I told you Jax, I wouldn't be getting involved with her which meant she isn't getting involved with us." He said, anger spewing from lips.

"All she has to do is lead him to a room and I'll take it from there." Jay chimed in.

"Motherfucker." Mason cursed before leaving the room, slamming the door behind him.

"Well, that went well." Jay snickered.

"I'll take it as a maybe but just in case, think of something mr Brains."

I found myself outside of the prison, parked across the road. I knew for a fact that being here could blow everything over but I just had to see it for myself. This could be a place I may end up in, might as well take a look.

He's in there somewhere. I could only hope someone was making it a living hell for him in there. After all, he did deserve that and much more. Probably someones bitch.

I snickered at my own thought before starting the car up and driving away.

My head was sick, the thoughts I had were sick. I was going to do cruel shit to that poor excuse of a man. We will get our revenge and it will be sweet. I'm excited to hurt him the way he hurt me, by the end of it, he'll be wishing he was dead, maybe even that he had never laid eyes on me.

"Shit," I cursed, my hands gripping around the steering wheel. My dick was rock hard at this point. What can I say?

I said I was excited.

I had gotten home a little later than usual, having to stop on the side of the road to relieve myself. Don't worry though, I didn't get off at the thought of harming Lenny, i'm not that much of a sick fuck.

I noticed Mason's car parked on the side of the road when I pulled in, walking inside of course he was sitting at the table eating whatever was made for dinner.

"Why are you always here?" I questioned with a laugh before grabbing a plate myself.

"Dinner." He bluntly replied. My mother had a soft spot for Mason, she treated him like a son and would always send him a text to tell him dinner is ready on the days she doesn't work night shift. I wasn't complaining though, I know Mason likes it. She's filling that void for him and I don't mind it, she is the best mother.

We sat in silence, the only noise being Mason's annoying lip smacking and our forks clinking against the plates.

I could tell by the face he was making that he was still caught up on what was said at todays meeting. I feel kinda bad for even suggesting it, he knows we will stop it before Lenny can even begin to take his stupid clothes off.

"Are you just going to sit there and ignore me or are we going to stop playing games?" I asked him, putting my plate in the sink while making a mental note to wash it before I go to bed or i'll have an angry mother to answer to in the morning.

"I hate you,"

"Tomorrow you won't." I laughed, nudging his shoulder before being shot a nasty nasty look.

"Calm down Mase, I'm just teasing." He slammed his fork down before getting in my face. I didn't back down, he wants to be a big man? Bring it on.

"You promise she won't be hurt?" He questioned and I nodded.

"I promise." He backed away and nodded his head, running his hands through his hair.

"I hate you."

"I know." I grinned.

"I'll ask her, but if she says no, I'm not going to force her." He said, slumping down on the couch.

"Of course, we'll find someone else." I told him.

"I don't know why you can't just find someone else." He muttered.

"Where's the fun in that?" I teased which resulted in Mason's messed up phone being chucked at my head.

"I'm kidding bud, Just do it for me."