0.4

Jax

"Hi, my love." I say, Micah sitting still in front of me. He didn't talk, he didn't make a sound just like he was when I first met him.

My little mute.

He looked the same, maybe a little more pale than before but that'd make sense because you don't get any sun down there do you?

I knew I was dreaming. Micah was always in my dreams, he'd just sit there and listen. Sometimes I'd try to reach out and touch him but I can't never feel him.

I want to feel him again.

"I've got a plan, well, I kinda have a plan." I mumbled out. I don't have a plan, a good one anyways.

"Either way, he'll end up dead. They will pay for what they've done."

Lenny will pay.

My eyes opened and I sighed. I wish I could sleep forever if that meant I got to see his face the whole time.

I jump out of bed and pull on a pair of sweats before walking out of my room towards the kitchen. My mother had left for work a lot earlier this morning. I won't lie and say that I an worried about her, if things went wrong, what would happen to her?

I don't want to disappoint her but I just know with anything I do from now out will break her heart. She'll live though. My heart is broken and I am barely here.

I grab a pack of cigarettes from the bench before moving outside. Some sort of relief comes when I inhale it then exhale.

"I think I'm going to get you tattooed on my skin." I mutter out while glancing over my body to figure out where the perfect placement for it would be.

"I bet you'd like that, bear."

"Bear..." I breathe out. Using that nickname again felt weird, I haven't said bear in a long long time. Oh how I miss it, I miss him.

I pulled out my phone and instantly clicked on my photo gallery, going to my folder specifically dedicated to my bear. There was a lot and I scrolled through every single one of them. I was so lucky to call this angel mine, so so lucky.

It wasn't until the moment was ruined by my phone ringing.

"What?" I answered, it was Jay and I really had no interest at all talking to him at this very moment.

"That's no way to great your friend!"

"What's up, Jay?"

"I heard what's going on, I want in." He demanded.

"What are you talking about?" I bet Mase told him, that boy cannot keep his mouth shut.

"Mason told me." I just knew it, big mouth. "I can help, I have some information about Lenny."

I sighed, Mason and I were getting nowhere and I guess we could use a small push. Jay was a big help last time, he probably saved my life at this point. If it wasn't for Mason and Jay, I'd be dead with my bear.

I wish I was sometimes.

Jay went on to tell me about when Lenny was getting out which was in exactly 3 months from today. Which means we have 3 months to get this shit sorted.

"Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'll give you a call in a while." I told him before hanging up.

——
By 5pm, I was sitting at a local bar with a drink in my hand. It was cheap beer, tasted absolutely feral but it did the job.

My thoughts were lost in every possible thing I had going on, drinking would be the only way I would be able to stop thinking overall. I didn't want to think. Why does thinking hurt? My poor brain.

"Jax?" A small voice is heard besides me, turning my head to see who it is, I am just as confused as anyone. Who is this person who rudely interrupted my head and I?

"Yeah?" I question looking at the women in a tiny dress. She was hot, her hair was short and black and her skin was tan.

"You don't remember me, do you?" I hurt my brain trying my best to remember her face but I just can't.

"No clue." I try to keep things short so she doesn't get an idea.

"Amanda, it was a while ago." She begins, "You were here with Mason, almost weekend. I'm friends with Sophie." I remember Sophie, only because she's that fucking annoying and is still around with Mase.

I spent a lot of time after Micah had passed here. I couldn't remember anything because I guess I was too fucked up during that time period.

"No idea, sorry." I shrug, washing the rest of my drink down.

"You might remember me this way..." She trailed off, her warm breath inches away from my neck and her hand now wrapping around my bicep. I leaned away from her, not really wanting to be getting into anything. But then again, maybe it could help.

"Sorry." She mumbled before sitting in the seat next to me. I wish she would just go away.

"I remember you being more fun."

"I don't remember you at all."