Oh My Teacher

"If he fuck me and ask, "Whose is it?"When I ride the dick, I'ma spellmy name"_____

"Whose is it?"
When I ride the dick, I'ma spell
my name"
_____

Jungkook

"Mr. Song wasn't wrong in saying that you behave like some ill-mannered middle schoolers" Mr. Kim scolded us in low voice, eyeing at both of us with a disgusted face.

Mr. Kim looked all worked up because of the previous happenings. Amongst the dominating feelings of anger and disappointment, there was a hint of hurt and concern in his voice.

"Class is not a battleground for your stupid rivalry, Jungkook and Taehyung! For God's sake, can you spend a day without putting me and yourselves in trouble?" he added, then throwing his back on his revolving chair.

"I wonder if I'd ever see a day without getting embarrassed because of you two!" he scoffed, pulling out the phone from his pants pocket.

We kept standing across the teacher's desk wordlessly with our aching hands clasped in front, breathing in and out pretty cautiously so as to not make any audible sounds.

There were occasional sniffles being heard from Taehyung's side, as the boy wasn't done with emptying out his tear glands yet. Everytime he'd try to suppress his sobs, a more hysterical one escaped his lips.

Such a pussy!

For the following five minutes of silence, we were staring at the white marble floor and the teacher was moving his fingers on the phone screen, probably taking another lateral thinking quiz. I had seen him playing these games a few times before. As much as I could decipher, it was his way of coping up with anger.

Sexy mind in a sexy body.

How could I not spare some lustful glances at the teacher sitting across me with his thick legs crossed, his index finger teasing his plump lips as he moved his long fingers swiftly on the screen?

With a brow raised up, his whole concentration was on the screen when he said in an annoyed tone,

"Don't stand here like mutes.... Take your seats."

Taehyung and I locked eyes for a second before sitting there rather hesitantly. I was expecting him to lecture us for another hour, make us stand outside his cabin or punish in another 'interesting' way but he did the exact opposite.

I was skeptical about Mr. Kim asking us to sit there in the politest tone anybody could use for troublemakers like us at that moment.

Suspicious.

He wasn't done with the quiz yet, brows furrowing deeper with each tap on his phone. Then he seemed to dial a number. It kinda made me doubt if he was planning to call our parents. If he was intending to do the same, I didn't find it an issue. Neither my dad nor my older brother had time to pay attention towards these petty shenanigans.