DEVIL IN DISGUISE (Ch-02)( Edited)

ADVAIT's POV

"I can't express how relax I am feeling right now. That deal was really important for our company. All thanks to Tarush Bhai, Mr. ROY agreed to sign that deal with us. It's not like that if he wouldn't have sing that deal then we would have face losses or some damages. It was just Tarush Bhai didn't want that Thakur to get the deal. Damn! that Kairav is really way too much of smarter. But Bhai's smartness is at another level. Now as that deal is finally done that Kairav must be sulking at the corner of his office cabin. Bravo Brother!!! Time for celebration. No doubt Bhai is the most deserving person for the designation of Chief Executing Officer of Agarwal Corporation. It is only because of his vision and strategies, our company is enjoying the position of the second most leading company of this whole country and fourth most in the entire Asia. And our collaboration with Mr. Roy is going to introduce our reach to the newly blooming companies containing enormous potentials. I can guarantee this collaboration is going to be long-term profit for Agarwal Corporation.
I have no doubt that under his leadership our company is going to bag the ace position in business world very soon. Let the success roar in behalf of us",...

*End Of Pov*
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Parking his car when he entered inside his office building everyone greeted him warmly and he too acknowledged them nodding his head slightly.
When he reached at the private elevator the guard appointed there opened the elevator door for him after greeting respectfully. He went in and punched his floor number. But before that elevator door went  completely closed, his eyes collided with the puffy eyes of the familiar face.

"I am tolerating her only because of Tarush Bhai otherwise I would have shown her the real place. All the time playing around innocent innocent. If you goes a little bit harsh pointing out her mistakes, her eyes become teary. Such a drama queen. Can't even have the guts to admit her incapabilites. Always attached to Tarush Bhai like his tail hanging behind. I really don't like her. That day will definitely come when I will kick her out from this company but right now I can't do as Bhai would be upset. I have to wait .Till then just enjoy the privileges as much as you can Ms. Geetika Sharma. Leech kahin ki!!! Always roaming around my brother",...Cursing Geetika in his heart he then dialled his personal assistant Adam Clarke.

After reaching his floor when he was heading towards his cabin someone so soft bumped into him causing his mobile to fall down from his grip.
His jaws clenched looking at the messy state of that woman. Smell of sex and the visible blue purple marks on her neck area were enough to made him guess the actual matter.

"I am really sorry Advait.. I didn't notice that you are coming...sorry again...I am really in a hurry",... Apologizing this MAYA entered in to that elevator and punched the button.

"Sometimes this floor feels like a very private area of a high class brothel...

Why are you doing all these Bhai???",.. ADVAIT frustratedly ranked his fingers thought his gelled hair.

______________________________

"KAVERI!!!! How much time you will take, Child???",... Subhadra asked her niece being worried.

"Yes, yes. I am on my way Aunty. Bas dhaniya baki reh gaya tha. Don't worry. I am coming",...

"Ok come and  Beware of vehicles!!!",..

Subhadra warned Kaveri as that market was a busiest as well as chaotic one with variety of two wheelers running inside it without any proper management.

Disconnecting the call when Kaveri turned around, the ear piercing honk of a certain bullet freaked her wit out while passing very close by. She was about to bumped into that heavy bullet if he wouldn't have honked.

When that bike rider looked back over his shoulder, Kaveri gulped down her saliva as his intense gaze always send a strange shiver ran down in to her entire system.

"Idiot!!!",... Murmuring under his breath he turned his anger filled eyes away.

Picking up her vegetable and grocery bags in a haste she began to take large steps hurriedly towards her destination.

________________________________

Inside the hospital

There was a baby laying on the hospital bed in a private ward. A man was sitting beside him caressing that baby's hair. Suddenly the door opened and a lady rushed in. That man glared at her with disgust.

"How's my child???",... She asked sitting beside that baby caressing his face and body worriedly.

But that man stood up and marched towards the window without replying anything.

"I am asking you something Pradyut??? What happened to him???",...She bellowed angrily approaching towards Pradyut.

"How is your child!!! How dare you to say like that. After neglecting him like some useless thing you still have that much of audacity to claiming yourself as his mother.As far as I knew you were at home with him when I left for the office believing that being a mother you would be able to take care of your own child with proper care and love. Then what happened??? What you did to him???You must have done something to him as he is like an obstacle between you and your multiple lovers. Tell me you whore just tell me what did you do to him ",..He spatted holding her neck tightly.

"Pradyut!!!!...leave me!!!",.. She pushed him away and slapped him hard.

"Don't .. I repeat don't you ever dare to raise your voice or your hand on me otherwise",... Maya's tone became loud while threatening her husband pointing her index finger towards him.

Thapp!!!!.....

Maya's face turned aside as soon as a hard slap landed on her cheek.

"DADI!!!!"....She screamed at her grandmother who was blazing in anger.

"Chup!!! Ekdum chup!!! (Shut up!!! Just shut up!!!You shameless. Here your son is struggling for his life and there you were busy with that filthy disgusting home Wrecker.Don't you have a little bit of shame calling yourself as his mother. Your horny cunt was that much of desperate that you didn't even think twice before leaving that baby who is still suffering from the pain of surgery. Even After knowing very well that Vivan will search for you after he wakes up still you went to that vile man for quenching your thirst. I am cursing you. I am cursing him too. One day you both will suffer like hell only because of your uncontrollable lust.The lust which you are considering as heavenly thing will burn you two into ashes and I am waiting for that day to come very soon",...Her grandmother's lips trembled while loathing Maya and Tarush.

No words were escaped from Maya's mouth. She was just standing there motionlessly caressing her swollen cheek. That slap was indeed very hard.

"This is all my fault...all my fault....oh god!!...what I just did....because of my wrong decission those poor boys are suffering a lot....I just spoilt PRADYUT's life....I can't ever forgive myself neither God will forgive me...this is all my fault ...all my fault....I can't bear it anymore...I am feeling like dying due to my guilt",....

Saying all these Maya's Grandmother bursted into cry and was about to slump down feeling no energy left in her legs but Pradyut held her tightly in time.

Maya didn't reply anything to them. She just looked at how her husband was trying to soothe the aching heart of that old lady. Her eyes shifted to that poor soul lying unconsciously on the hospital bed.

____________________________