Innocent Eyes (Ch-05)(Edited)

The sliver grey SUV inside his garage was swinging continuously as Tarush was moving in and out using all his energy and anger gripping the neck of that girl who was lying on the back seat opening her legs wide apart.

FEW HOURS EARLIER

"I am asking you for the last time. Tell me for whom for whom you have been steeling those important documents from Agarwal corporation. I am giving you five seconds. Just spit out that motherfucker's name you backstabber",..TARUSH asked furiously clenching his jaws while pointing his gun on that person's head who was kneeling before him bleeding severely.

"Backstabber!!! Is that me or you???..
You fucking bastard, I have been always loyal to you but what you did in return??? You blackmailed my wife to have physical relationship with you not for once but for numerous times. And when she got pregnant with your baby you threatened her to kill me if she wouldn't abort that child. She aborted her child for the sake of my life but after that she became unable to conceive for her life time as the result of that abortion. All these things happed behind my back and one day she committed suicide out of guilt and helplessness. She killed herself so that I could marry someone else and start a happy family. You destroyed my life Tarush. You destroyed my happy life. Now it's my turn. I will bankrupt your company and make all of you to beg on the road and it's my vow. Did you get that you fucking homewrecker??? You are the one who first backstabbed me and in return I did the same. You will rot in hell after your painful death you murderer",..That person shouted without giving a slightest concern towards his bleeding mouth as he lost his control to stand against Tarush's accusation of "backstabber".

"What??? So your slut of a wife tricked you like this??? Hahaha.....I can't believe this... hahahaha.....

Tarush bursted into an uncontrollable laughter after hearing him thoroughly. His laugh was reverberating throughout that room fuelling more anger to that injured man who was cursing him mentally.

"Oh my poor innocent employee!!! It was your wife who used to beg me to fuck her again and again whenever and wherever we got chance. It wasn't my fault as you are the one who was too old to satisfy a young lady like her. I still miss her tight pussy. You won't believe how much I enjoyed fucking her in your bed in your absence ",...

"You lier!!! How dared you say something like this about my wife. You are such a shameless person I had ever seen in my life",...

"Vipul!!! Vipul!!! How someone could be this much of a dumb???Your wife just made a fool out of you. She isn't dead. She got pregnant with her younger lover who used to be her student and eloped with him with the help of his father faking her own death. She is living her life happily in the arms of her young lover and here you are seeking revenge for that unfaithful whore of a wife of yours??? How funny!!!",... Vikram said all these in a taunting tone and looked at Tarush who was smirking at the face of that poor confused man.

"Wh..what???",...Vipul was surprised with the revelation.

"She is alive???",...

"Tsk...tsk...Oh you fool lamb!!! I thought you are clever but you turned out to be a complete disappointment!!! Fools like you deserve these kind of treats from their partners!!!",....Tarush stated looking straight into his eyes.

"Now enough of it. You just need to tell the name of that person for whom you betrayed me and I promise I will leave you without harming further",..