Blind Revenge (Ch-20)

"How is she now???",...
Tarush asked taking his seat across the desk.

At first Tarush had refused but because of the doctor's strong warning that Kaveri could lost her life if not get admitted into the hospital, Tarush agreed as he didn't allow her to die just like that. He was strongly determined to make her pass through a hellhole.

"She is fine now but...

Doctor paused for Tarush's permission to proceed.

"I am listening",...He replied playing with the paper weight on that desk.

"Mr. Tarush ..That girl suffered major trauma to her uterus,..

"So???",..

"This will affect her chances of conceiving in the future",...

"So that ugly girl can't give birth to any dirt!!!",..

She was shocked with his mockery filled statement. He was still playing with that paper weight like nothing had happened.

Evenafter knowing that Kaveri's condition was only because of Tarush's inhumane ways, the doctor was helpless. Her tongue and hands got tied when Tarush threatened her with the safety of her family memebers when she had tried to stop him before. She couldn't do anything except loathing the existence of such a cruel person like him.

Suppressing her anger she further stated,"It may be hard but not completely impossible",..

"She is infertile or not???",..

All her internal anger and despise replaced with fear by the thunder like furious voice of Tarush.

"Yes!!!",..

She immediately nodded in affirmation.

"Excellent!!!",...

Tarush evil lough reverberated inside the whole cabin causing her fear to grew more and more.

______________________________

A very thin stream of medicinal liquid was entering into her vein through the vascular access device. Eventhough the black purple evidences of assault weren't clearly visible on her dark skin but the internal damage had already been done. She could never mother a child in her womb. Their inhumanity just snatched off her ability to have her own child.

Unknown to these she was sleeping on the hospital bed much similar like a dead leaf lying on the ground.

Her eyes fluttered open when she felt something was moving on her face.

"Ah..ah..don't panic. You are still alive Sweetheart!!!",...

Tarush smirked while caressing her pale face with his fingers.

She jolted up and about to got down from the bed but Tarush gripped her wrist where the niddle was inserted into her vein.

"It's hurting. P..lease...

She yelped in pain. Her lifeless eyes became moisten and dry lips started quivering when she pleaded.

"That's exactly what I want ",..

He again pressed at that point slightly.

Unable to tolerate the pain, Kaveri started struggling utilizing her remaining energy to resist him but Tarush was not in the mood of letting her go. He just wanted to inflict more and more pain on her already broken body.

And beacuse of her struggle the niddle came out from her vein followed by the gushing out of blood.

Seeing this when Tarush's grip loosened she immediately freed herself from his hold and climbed down from the bed in search of the exit.