||Smitten By That Dusky Beauty||(Ch-08)

Running back to kitchen she quickly poured some water in to a glass and gulped down in one go as her heart was beating so fast that she felt it would jumped out from the ribs cage.
She put her hands on kitchen slab for support as her legs felt like drained out of energy.

"Oh God, what did I just see!!! Isn't she married to Pradyut sir??? How could she do this to her husband who is lying on hospital bed ???",...

Kaveri's eyes became moist thinking about Maya's adultery.
She suddenly slumped down on the floor as her legs were shaking badly.

After some time when she realised about broken mugs in the living room she became tensed. She didn't want to go and witness them again but she couldn't let those broken pieces scattering there like that.

Peeping into the living room she found nothing but the empty hall.She sighed in relief then immediately collected the broken pieces of those mugs on the tray and came back to kitchen.

It was nearly 10 pm Kaveri was debating in her mind whether to call them for dinner or not who were busy in Maya's bed room.

After battling in her mind, she finally decided to call them.When she reached at the door which was left slightly ajar, some weird sounds fell in her ears. She felt disgusted when she realised those sounds were nothing but their moaning groaning as they were lost in pleasuring each other. She left from there without creating any disturbance in their work.

After having her dinner she went to Vihan's room who was soundly sleeping in his crib.Watching his baby face for quite sometime she lied down on the nearby bed. No Matter how hard she was trying to forget the things but those visuals were too stubborn to left her mind. After changing her position side to side few times finally the sleepiness consumed her completely.

• • •

Buttoning up his shirt Tarush looked back at the naked sleeping figure of Maya. Sometimes he wondered even after giving birth to a child, there was no lessing in her beauty instead her aggressiveness in bed had reached a new height. She was as wild as like a sexual deprived tigress desperate for mate in a very violent way. Her quite assertiveness about the sexual fantasies made her completely stand alone from his other bed partners.That's the reason Tarush couldn't denied whenever she wanted him on her bed.

Reaching at the living area his eyes roamed around in search of that girl who made his heart skipped a beat for a fraction of second. He was about to searched for her but stopped when his eyes fell on the wall clock which was showing the time 5 am. He looked down at his wrist watch for confirmation then turned his face towards the direction in which Kaveri had ran away previous evening.

"Very soon!!!",...

He left smiling internally.

_____________________________________

"Fuck!!! I would've kissed Geetika if Advait wouldn't have interfered. Only because of that psycho girl this kind of thought stroke my mind. This could have destroyed our professional relationship. I have to stay away from that Vidhisha for my sanity. Fuck!!! I even hate uttering her name",..

Many things were battling in Tarush's head who was glancing at Geetika's upset face who was arranging files infront of Tarush for his signature. He knew because of that party incident her mood was off and Advait would never gonna apologize. He sighed and was about to turned over the page when his phone vibrated on the desk.