PLAYING DEAD!!!(Ch-19)

"Hey you!!! Have this",....

Kaveri raised her head from her knees and looked at him with her tired and hopeless eyes.

"Eat this quickly and come down with me. There are many works to do",...

Lakhan said in an authoritative voice keeping the plate of food before her. But she put back her head over her knees without giving any reply. Her act somehow offended him in a certain way so he decided to behave rude.

"Listen girl!! Don't show me any attitude ok. Eat this and come down with me. You have many house chores to complete within a given time. Failing in which you will be deprived of your meals. Don't take my generosity for granted. I am offering you food just this once. After this you have to work for it. No work no food.So eat this without showing any tantrums. Are you getting or not???",..

After lecturing her, he waited for her reply or reaction but she was still in the same state keeping her head over her joined knees.

"Why are you acting deaf, hmm??? I know you must have done something wrong to Tarush sir that's why he is behaving like this with you otherwise he is very fond of female species of human. So drop your act and get up. Remember whether you eat or not but you have to complete all the house chores nomatter what. So it would be better if you fill your tummy before starting work",..

He suddenly then hold her shoulder and tried to make her stand but

"Aaaahhhhh",....please don't touch me..

She moaned in pain.

"I w..will work sir..bu.. but please give me some time. It's.. it's hurting very badly",... Her lips wobbled when she stated about her painful condition holding her lower abdomen.

Eventhough she was in so much pain still suppressing her cries because if she would cry, her pain in lower abdomen would intensified double fold.

"What happened to you???",...
Asking her when he looked at the floor where she was sitting he noticed her sitting area was slightly smeared with something like red paint.

"O my God!!! You are bleeding!!!",...

Kaveri's entire body started trembling remembering how brutally she got raped and thats too twice by two different animals. Tears again appeared on her already teary eyes but she didn't reply anything. Instead she casted her gaze down and tried to hide the stain on that floor with her loose white gown(hospital gown which she was still wearing).

Lakhan mistook it as period blood but in reality she was still bleeding from that sexual assault as Tarush didn't let her to get complete treatment and medication in that hospital.

"You need to change your clothes. Get up. There is a small washroom at the left corner outside this store room. You can use that. You go there I am arranging for your necessities",...

He said in a concering tone seeing her suffering and forwarded his hand to help her to stand up.

Kaveri looked at him for few seconds then hold his hand in order to stood up. But as soon as she stood up a bone crushing sharp pain rose from her lower part and ran through her entire system causing her to kneeled down on the floor holding her lower abdomen.

"Mujhse yeh dard aur Saha nhi jata. Mujhe please koi dabai dedo. Main marna nhi chahti. Kavi..kavin..ka..kavya!!! Main kya karun??? Mausi!!! Mujhe baccha lo. Radhika!!! Mujhe baccha lo. Bohut dard ho raha hai",.. Murmuring in her inaudible voice she rolled down on the floor clutching her lower abdomen because of that unimaginable excruciating pain and finally lost her sense.