||HAZEL BROWN EYES||(Ch-16)

***AT THE HOSPITAL***

{Inside a Private Ward}•

The day was sunny outside. She could see it through the big glass window of that private ward lying on the hospital bed.

Feeling someone's hand caressing her hair, she turned her head towards that direction and found a beautiful face infront of her sight.

"How are you feeling now dear??", That lady doctor asked lovingly while checking Kaveri's pulse rate.

But she slowly averted her eyes back towards that glass window without replying anything.

"Ok we will talk later",..saying this the doctor stood up from the chair and went towards the nurse.

"Give her these medicines time to time and make sure that she must have her food. Her body is so weak and she hasn't recovered completely from her trauma so please deal with carefully,Ok?,... Instructing the nurse, that lady doctor handed the reports back to her and looked at Kaveri who was still looking through that window.

"Yes mam!!!",..

Listening her the doctor nodded a little then left.

That nurse tried to talk with Kaveri but neither she replied nor reacted. With so much difficulties she made her have some liquid diet and medicines.

After sleepiness engulfed Kaveri due to the effect of those medicinal drugs, the nurse too left that ward.

○•◇•○•◇•○•◇•○

She was running barefoot on the burning sand in the middle of that desert. There was traces of no one in that place except the hot smokes ascending from the reddish yellow sand. Her legs became weaker and sole started bleeding as her skin got peeled off due to the excess heat under her feet.

S..o..me.. b..ody..ple.. ase.
H..elp m...e!!,.......

Ra..d..hika!!!.....

I a...m los..t... He...lp m.. e please!!!!...

Ma.. asi(aunt)!!!!....

{(Somebody please help me.

Radhika!!!!

I am lost. Help me please!!!

Maasi(Aunt)}

She was trying her best to scream as loud as possible but her voice wasn't coming out properly.

She was running here and there like a crazy woman hoping that she could find a way out but it was like she got herself trapped into that maze of sand dunes.

"Kaveri Didi!!!!",.....

She stopped as soon as that voice fell into her ear and turned her head towards that direction.

"Kavin!!!!",.....

She found her little brother Kavin came running towards her. She too sprinted but she was feeling like her legs became drained out of energy as she was unable to reach him even after utilising all of her remaining strength.

"Kavin!!!... My baby!!! Don't be scared!!!!...I am coming!!!.... I won't leave you behind at all",....

She was about to hide him within her embrace but suddenly someone twirled her around by wrapping his huge muscular arms around her waist.

"Where are you going my sweetheart, leaving this craving man behind???",... He said smirking while pressing her body against his rock hard chest tightly.