Warning & More

SUMMARY

Seven years at Hogwarts is enough to create the most loyal of friendships that will last a whole lifetime, or enemies that will try to outlive you.

The daughters of the House of Zion find themselves standing alongside strangers in their first year, only to later be split apart as they are placed in the four different houses. Because of their shared blood, the girls frequently meet up and attract the attention of their schoolmates, and eventually that of the Marauders.

From first year to seventh year, James Potter and his friends (the Marauders) gather to become the most popular group of boys, all whilst pulling pranks on their peers. As they grow up, some of their friendships fail to maintain platonic and become romantic, even with the most unexpected of people.

But with the threat and worry of Lord Voldemort gaining power, the Zion's and Marauders find themselves in tricky situations, where they question their loyalties and priorities. From discovering their own powers, trading secrets and inventing foolish pranks, to fighting to save the world and protecting all that they love and care for, the group learn they are no longer children and have to give up more than they anticipated they would ever have to.

WARNING

This fanfiction is based on the Marauders and their time at Hogwarts, and perhaps their lives after. The first few parts of the story that focus on their early years might be shorter than the later ones as the characters grow into more complex adults. Obviously, the story starts with the characters being children, therefore the first parts are PG rated.

This story contains chapters with mature content that refers to mature themes, such as: drugs, alcohol and violence. The sexual content included in this book is implicit and implied due to the ages of the characters - because some young teenagers have sex.

DISCLAIMER

I do not own any of the characters in this piece, aside from a few. Most of them belong to J.K. Rowling. I am simply writing my own fanfiction of the Marauders, and using Rowling's magical world to do so, while implementing rules of my own into it.

CONTENT INFORMATION

There are approximately 2,000 words in each chapter, perhaps more.

DEDICATIONS / THANKS
moonys_cardigan

Thank you for encouraging me to finally pick up the Harry Potter books and for pulling me into this world and turning it into yet another obsession of mine.

Writing Dates: February 5, 2022 - Present
Publishing Dates: Wednesday

I thought of this idea after reading the third book in the Harry Potter series (The Prisoner of Azkaban) and fell in love with the Marauders and the fan-edits made of them. So, I decided to write a story about them. I do apologise if it does not match the original narrative given to them, or any other version of their stories. I am writing this for fun.
I hope you enjoy reading this, as much as I enjoyed writing it.
DeJa
xx