1.5

The corridors were crowded with moving bodies. The scents of various perfumes bombed the atmosphere as bodies slammed against one another. The laughter from students muted out the loud words that several professors shouted out. No one was moving anywhere, especially not since more students were leaving the Great Hall and only adding to the traffic.

Phoebe and Kylennia walked ahead of Nahara and Anya, but there was not much room for walking to occur. The British girls were too busy whining about the crowd they were in the middle of, trying to push their way out, much like everyone else. Nahara and Anya were too busy describing to each other what their common rooms looked like, competitively trying to make their houses' dormitory seem better than the others.

"Were you okay last night?" Anya asked Nahara, as a chubby boy pushed her towards her cousin. She did not put up a fight against him since everyone was pushing each other.

Nahara nodded, "It felt weird at first, but then I made friends with a girl called Kai, and we spoke until we got too tired to continue talking. The other girls in my dorm did not talk to me though, I think that being a Zion might have creeped them out."

"Who cares? We knew this was going to happen. Just be nice to them or leave them alone. It's not like they are brave enough to do anything to you if they can't even talk to you." Anya was smiling as she pulled Nahara towards the wall, where there was less people.

The white-haired girl nodded, "I don't know if I should feel guilty for being okay last night."

"Don't," a voice too much like hers chimed in, joining the small group of four. Sahara was smiling, "I slept decent last night too. I think we should just get used to this, or try to." The girls nodded, taking all related worries off of Anya's plate.

"What the hell?" someone further along the crowd shouted. A a bunch of students were pushed forward and fell against Professor Cleves, the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, who is also a Ravenclaw. He groaned as he looked down at the girls who landed in the safety of his personal space. On a normal day, Professor Cleves would have scowled and scolded the students for toppling all over the place, but first weeks were easily excused thanks to the excitement everyone was pumped with.

"Ouch!" a boy in the middle of the corridor shouted, only to realise his jacket was on fire. He began screaming, forcing students to scream and run towards the professors that surrounded the crowd.

"Climb up there!" Eralia instructed Anya, as they bumped into each other, she was pointing at the bannister against the wall. The light-haired brunette nodded and jumped as she was asked. Nahara, Phoebe and Kylennia quickly joined her, sharing the same expression as her.

"What is it? What's happening?" Sahara asked, joining the group of young ladies and climbing the awkward carvings on the walls too. Her roommates approached her but stayed on the ground. No one could make out what was happening and frantically pushed each other out the way to find an escape from the screaming sounds. Nahara quickly caught the girls and stood by the wall, looking up at her cousin as they acknowledged they were safe, based on how the three Ravenclaws glanced at individuals further away.

Phoebe bit her lip, uncertain of how to calmly inform them, "A student is on fire."

She seemed worried and confused, but continued to watch. The remaining women all decided to join them up on the bannister, as soon as they noticed what the others were watching, they stood still and gawked at the view ahead. A tall Gryffindor boy stood at their feet, looking up at them before looking at the direction they were staring at. Beside the skinny giant was a boy who was shorter and a little chubbier, he struggled to see what was going on, he decided to climb up beside Anya to see what she was seeing. James and Sirius had set a student's robes on fake fire and the boy panicked despite Potter and Black both laughing and holding their hands out in the dancing fire. The students around watched carefully, some laughing and others, just appeared bored and unamused.