~ Getting ready for a pull 💎 ~

Self-Aware Cappuccino x Reader (A/N: Kinda-)

Whenever you first download your favorite game 'Cookie Run Ovenbreak', you were so eager to see your favorite cookie, Cappuccino Cookie! They just announced her event! The ' Operation: Brewing Season!' Event. You were so excited! When you they first announced her that she's the new cookie, you found her adorable and amazing. Apparently she was the sister of Espresso Cookie from the other game, she also worked at TBD with croissant and Timekeeper! Your other two favorite characters, there's also a new canon ship now, 'Timekeeper x Cappuccino' ! You found them to be great together, they deserved each other after all. Finally someone is able to handle having that Chronokinesis around, and put up with her time rift nonsense, You wonder how Cappuccino actually got Timekeeper's attention and was able to even date her, was it her looks? Nah doubt it, Timekeeper isn't that dumb to just fall for her looks. Maybe how much she knows about time rift? Or How good she is at TBD? A few people already finished the event some how! Money. Right, they said that apparently Cappuccino is Timekeeper's personal assistant? What? No more spoilers! 

Anyways back to your phone, it finished downloading! Yay! Once you opened the game you were greeted with an upbeat, whimsical yet fancy soundtrack, it sounded familiar actually. It reminded you about another game you played on your Mintendo DS (I did this on purpose-) the game was called 'Professor Layton and The Lost Future' it had a similar theme like Professor Layton's theme in the game. It also reminded you of another thing, a very short but amazing and upbeat song, it was called 'F-L-O-W-E-R' by kirai dark. As you looked on your phone screen you saw your new favorite cookie, Cappuccino run around using her coffee magic and open a few portals to teleport and not fall. You felt a French vibe from her and her theme, the beautiful accordion complimented the feel of the short animation as well with the piano and the few other instruments that played along. After the animation ended and the new cover of the game appeared, you saw gingerbrave and his friends along with Timekeeper, Croissant, and none other than Cappuccino her self. You were great with all the new mechanics and got a few gifts from the event! 10,000 gems 💎, 1,500 rainbow sugar cubes, and some ingredients for the event. As you collect everything something popped up, royal club?? Nah, You think to yourself, you'd rather do it the old fashion way! Grinding and doing it yourself, it'll feel more proud and accomplished that you got Cappuccino and her pet 'Snow ball' yourself with out paying to get her.

You decided to go immediately to her event, yay! After playing her event, apparently you had to use ingredients to make certain coffee brews.

Cappuccino POV:

After they finished installing the game, I waited patiently for them to make a few pulls. Hopefully it'll generate correctly and they'll get me soon! They looked so happy to see me on their screen briefly. For now I'll just wait as they finish up my event, maybe I could give them some items and gems. Hopefully their account won't get banned for me pulling this risky stunt. I wouldn't wanna upset them.

"Please work..please work.." I mumbled trying to make the app send them 1,000 gems. The game was checking it for now to check for suspicious activity. It worked! It finally sent! "Yes!" I then turned around and looked at croissant and timekeeper. "Alright we have to get ready for them to pull, I have a feeling their almost finished with my current event." The three of us then walked over to the front and watched as they went to the gacha section and go to cookies.

They then pulled 2,900, the whole place started to shake, I looked at croissant and timekeeper to see them glowing a bit. "Alright! Looks like we're getting pulled!" Croissant said happily. "Coffee bean, your glowing too." Timekeeper said calmly. "Yes! Finally we get to see them!" As we waved goodbye to the others we got into our positions to greet them. Looks like the pulled some else, Peanut cookie. ( A/N: ayyy :) )

Back to you

Y/N POV:

I saw the box light up, I'm getting a legendary! Ooo and a few epics. The first epic to pop up was Croissant cookie! Yes! I love her so much, I can't wait to ride her timecraft when I play as her! The next cookie to pop up was Peanut cookie! Ooo another worker from TBD! I hope I get them all! And now the legendary popped up. It was Timekeeper cookie! YES! My first legendary! I'm definitely playing as her. Now my last epic, it was Cappuccino cookie! I GOT THE NEW COOKIE! Yesss! I got the girlfriends now! I felt so happy! I got the few cookies I wanted!

~ Time skip - a few months later ~

I was in the champions league with my level 15 Timekeeper and my level 15 Cappuccino, we kept getting so many first place's together. I know their just characters on my phone screen but I like to think they can here me sometimes, it sounds dumb but sometimes I cheer them on whenever we play trophy race and I feel bad whenever they crash into an object. I've had so much fun playing this game, I've been grinding for a while now and I got all threes costumes!! Ruler of Ephemeral Flow, Director of TBD, and Cappuccino's special costume I grind so much to get it her Pauline reference dress. Apparently she had sang in a festival dressed like that. She looks so gorgeous in it! I hope they do another event with her again in the future.

For now I'll go straight to the top! With this lovely time couple.