Eye gummy cookie (will update later-)

Eye gummy is a ghost that haunts the school that black garlic cookie visited that one time. And she interviewed her.

Eye gummies story about how died went like this.

She was a senior in the school, high achiever, amazing grades, and overall one of the nicest students at that school. Loves helping the freshman around the campus as well. Then a girl came along, she started to gain a big crush on her. She a popular girl around the school, a senior as well.
The popular could already tell that eye gummy had a crush on her, she took advantage of knowing this.

She would flirt with eye gummy and tell her if she did her work she'd make her, her girlfriend. Which of course didn't. The popular girl is straight. She just manipulated eye gummy into doing all her school work, projects, essays, and everything just so she can 'hangout' with some guys.

Eye gummy followed her around like a lost puppy and being obedient and oblivious at how the popular girl was treating her. Eye gummy even gave her, her lunch just so such can eat more if she was still hungry, popular bitch didn't even eat it, she just throws it away.

Soon the last day of school arrives. The use to be 'perfect student' now has lower grades that ever... the girl she likes doesn't even talk to her.. her friend octo drowned in the school swimming pool...

Eye gummy stands near her locker and the popular girl walks up to her and taps her shoulders. The popular girl explains how 'great full' she is about eye gummy helping her threw out the school year. Eye gummy still being nice tells her "your welcome" the popular girl says that she liked to reward eye gummy and pinned her to the locker. She kissed her on the lips.. eye gummy feels so happy but that soon ends, the popular girl pulls away shoved eye gummy into the locker and slammed it shut. The popular girl just distracted her with the kiss just to bully her and shove her into the locker.

She just laughed and laughed and said "see you never sweetie~" it's the last thing eye gummy heard from her and anyone for a while after that... she spent the rest of the summer in the hot, cramped, small, cold, metal locker... no food or water.. the graduation was too loud for anyone to hear her screams and pleads for help.. after a few months she gave in and embraced the sweet release of death.

The authorities or police arrived after teachers and others started to complain about a horrible smell coming from the school and checked everywhere eventually reaching the locker... after giving her a proper burying her and cleaning the locker, they tried to find the culprit behind who put her in the locker, of course that stupid popular bitch comes back faking crying saying that eye gummy was her precious girlfriend and that she is so saddened about what happened to her. Stupid bitch just wanted attention.

Later after all that happened, they named the case 'the locker sweetheart'. Then something happened...
Whenever school started again after a month later, students started hearing someone or something banging the inside of the locker... or someone crying from the inside. Whenever they open it there's nothing there. Or there's a little slip of paper that says 'you found me'. The students started calling it 'the weeping locker' after more people started hearing it more often. Students connected the case with the locker at the school and have come to the conclusion that it is indeed eye gummy who's been crying, weeping, and banging on the locker. The students were respectful to the locker actually and left little flowers and things there for her, which is really sweet. They also come to the conclusion that the popular girl did it and that it was an 'accident' like the police said. The popular girl was banned and the school said if she ever come within 5 ft to the school she'd get arrested.

To this day, the grandparents of some kids would come to the abandoned school to leave flowers and gifts to still pay respect to the innocent girl who died in the locker. Eye gummies parents received her diploma for graduation, and the job she worked at gave them her uniform.

Enough sadness, let's talk about her being a ghost at the school :)

She is really happy to see people leaving gifts, at least knowing that people still care for her. She also helps people who want to join the ghost club, giving them tours around the school. Showing them the library, the computer lab, art room, music room, and other places around the school. Is a sweet and kind girl to her classmates, she loves helping others who don't understand questions. Loves hanging out with octopus cookie (oc), white ghost cookie, adorable onion, the Dorayaki twins, and now black garlic.

Even tho she died she's still as happy as can be :) black garlic and the others helped make her locker bigger so she can rest in it, even tho she died in it she isn't resentful to the locker or anyone just to that popular girl. She hates and despises her.

Relationship chart:

Black Garlic Cookie: "Your welcome back to our school anytime!" [ Friendly ]

Doro Cookie: "Your a chaotic goof, I'm glad your my best friend!" [ Friendly ]

Yaki Cookie: "Your too sweet and kind to me, I'm glad your my friend too!" [ Friendly ]

Octopus Cookie: "my dear best friend, I've missed you. I'm glad we can hangout again" [ Friendly / Trust ]

White Ghost Cookie: "my other best friend, I remember you and I see you.. we aren't alone anymore now we have new friends too" [ Friendly / Trust ]

Onion Cookie: "what a sweet cookie, you'll learn so much from our school" [ Neutral ]

Blackberry Cookie: "You are my most favorite teacher, you know so much about ghosts as well! May I help you with the paper's miss?" [ Admiration]

??? Cookie: "... Never speak to me again." [ severe tension ]