Valentine's day special ❤️

Sense Valentine's Day was yesterday I decided to make this ❤️ small headcanons and something else 🤎☕️

Cappuccino x reader

• Before work hours, she'll 100% get you your favorite food, or whatever you've always wanted and leave it on your desk.

• During work hours she'll leave you little napkins or papers that are folded into a rose

• Will help you out with your work of course ✨

• After work hours she'll ask you to come over to her home so y'all can hangout and eat together. She love you and wants to show you how much she loves you, your her s/o after all!

~ ☕️~

Y/N POV:

"Alright, alright cappuccino! Why are we heading over to your house?" I laughed lightly at the sweet coffee cookie who was dragging me along the sidewalk. "It's Valentine's Day silly! And umm..I had something special planned for us two.." she mumbled softly while blushing.

"But you've already gave me gifts at TBD, you're gonna make me feel bad for not getting you anything!" I said in a fake sad tone. "Aww! Don't worry! Bring your girlfriend is good enough anyways, I love spending time with you.." she then stopped near a home and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. "Your to sweet literally and figuratively" she giggled a bit and opened the door. "Come on in, I've cleaned up the place actually, oh! And snowball is excited to see you I've told him you'd be coming over!" She walked over to the kitchen and opened the fridge to get something.

In the meantime, I heard small barking growing closer. I then saw snowball float over and started to nuzzle my hair and play with it. "Aww, hey snowball! How're you doing buddy?" I laughed and held them in the palm of my hand, they wiggled and squirmed like a worm. He just kept barking in happiness. "Hun, would you like some shrimp? I made it yesterday I could reheat it for you." I nodded and kept playing with her small pet.

~ small time skip, it's night now ~

After eating he shrimp she made, she told me to wait inside and now peak threw the window outside in her backyard. So that's where she planned something special? "Okay! It's ready now! Oh and here, just put on my trench coat it's kinda cold outside" she said while walking over towards me and handing over her long trench coat. As I put it on the aroma of coffee and cappuccino radiate from her coat, it was nice not a strong coffee smell but a light one that won't bother you as much.

She then covered my eyes and lead me outside. "Watch your step, love! Don't want you falling!" I felt her pull me down and push to the ground. "Okay you can look now!" She said happily and uncovered my eyes. "Whoa.." she set up a few blankets on the ground outside along with a few lights in the trees and made a small campfire. "I know it's not much but I just thought we could star gaze together for the rest of the day." She said with an embarrassed look on her face, I heard her sight and hold out two cups of cappuccino. I took the cup carefully and looked in it and saw 'Happy Valentine's Day, my love ~' spelled with cream.

"Cappuccino..thank you, even if it's just stargazing I wouldn't mind this at all. You clearly thought all this little plan of yours out didn't you huh?" I said with a smug expression. She just looked away as her face redden more. "Dear look at me.." I cupped her face gently and turned her over to face me. "I love what you did for me today, you may think it isn't much but it is. You don't have to make something super fancy for me. Simple stuff like this is just as good, you planned out this whole day for me and I think it's really sweet of you, it shows how much you care about me and you clearly took your time making all this as prefect as possible for me...Thank you, your the best girlfriend I could've ask for." I felt myself lean close and gave her a passionate kiss, she melted into it and wrapped an arm around my neck.

After a few minutes, we both pulled away to breathe a bit . "I love you so much, Y/N..." she said lovingly while leaning into my chest. "I love you more, Cappuccino..Happy Valentine's Day..."

~☕️~

(A/N: happy late Valentine's Day guys! Byeee✨☕️🤎)