My Dear Beloved ~

[ A/N: this took so long to write— also your a crazy mf in this jeez—]

Time anomaly Cappuccino x Yandere reader

Y/N POV:

Today is the day, I'll finally confess to Cappuccino. She's one of the nicest people I've ever met here at The Time Balance Department, over time I slowly fell in love with her..the way her hair flows in a time rift, that adorable smile on her face..she's a heartmelter..anyone would be so lucky to be with a cookie like her, she has a sweet, lovely, and bubbly personality. And the best thing about her, she's still single! Nobody has the guts to ask her out, or tried but can't comprehend that someone is asking her out. But lately I've noticed two people whoever been acting pretty different around her, that damn new Director who had to take over, croissant cookie and that new guy with gummy for hair, string gummy cookie. Apparently croissant was starting to have a thing for her when she asked her to be her assistant, idiot didn't even know that cappuccino had feelings for her for quite some time. Cappuccino try's so hard to impress her and gives her so many gifts to show her love and affection to her, it makes me angered that croissant doesn't notice it but also glad she didn't. And now string gummy, he seemed like a tough cookie at first, always busy doing his work, never really talks to anyone else, he was a pretty nice guy. He didn't bother to talk to her at first thinking she was pretty annoying and dense but slowly softened up around her. Even tho he doesn't show it by keeping that same straight face, he enjoys her company and loves to have her around. He ended up telling me that it might look like she's annoying him all the time by always following him around like a lost puppy but actually that's their way of hanging out with each other. He hasn't smiled so much around a cookie other than her, and it's true! He rarely ever smiles and rare times you can see it is when he's hanging out with her, lightly quiet chuckles here and there as well. And that's why I'll ask her out today, so neither of them can have her. Or so I thought..

I was working in my department fixing a few things here and there around TBD while I had my gift and love letter for Cappuccino my beloved but they kept getting in the way. "Awww!! Come on toughie! Tell me who you have a crush on! Who is this lucky cookie? ~" Cappuccino said while clinging to String gummy cookies left arm, right..she gave him a nickname. "N-no...not right now, we have to focus and get our jobs done okay? can you at least help me out with the time manipulator's. " he scoffed and tried to get his arm out her grip. "Nooooo later we'll work! This is much more important! I could help set up a date! pleaseeee? I'll give you my sandwich if you tell mee~" she sang. As I stared at the two, I noticed that string gummy had a faint blush on his cheeks. He pushed her away softy and walked away. "Never, now come on before the director gets onto us for slacking off." They both left, leaving me with anger and jealousy bubbling up inside me. Out of all people why is she so nice to him? He's rude to her most of the times.

The next thing that happened had pushed me right over the edge. "Cappuccino cookie! Report to the Director's office!" Croissant called over the intercom. I secretly followed cappuccino to the director's office and decided to see what was going on, I peeked threw the cracked door and watched the two. "Cappuccino! Hey can you help me with something?"  She  stood beside a few cabinet's. Cappuccino's eyes lit up with glee and joy. "Of course Miss director! I'd be happy too!" She quickly made her way over to croissant and stood beside her. Croissant then pushed cappuccino to a wall and grabbed her by the hips. "M-miss director??" She said with a flustered yet nervous smile. With a simple smirk on her face she leaned close to her and kissed her. Croissant then picked her up by the thighs, gripping onto them so she wouldn't fall and wrapped her legs around her waist. "Don't worry I got you coffee bean.." she said in a husky voice while nuzzling her neck. Cappuccino whimpered softy and wrapped her arms around her neck. Croissant started to leave a few kisses along her neck slowly trailing up and started to make out with her. I've never thought I wanted someone dead so badly, the way she can just touch her wherever she pleases makes me sick. I just wanted to push croissant out of that open window beside them for ever laying a hand on Cappuccino. I looked back over to them and to my horror it got worse. "I love you cappuccino...please.. I want to go further with you.." I heard croissant say as she fumbled with her shirt a little. "I love you too miss Director.. I don't mind if we do..~" After she said that she started to reach up her to her shirt buttons and slowly started to unbutton them. Alright that's, it I had enough. I knocked on the door loudly. "Croissant? Is Cappuccino here? String Gummy has been waiting for her to finish their work" I said with a fake happy tone. "Oh shoot, ummm.. yeah she is! Hold on!" Croissant said nervously. They both got out of the position and fixed each other's outfits as cappuccino buttoned up her shirt again. "We'll continue this later tonight okay?~" croissant said in a flirty tone and walked over to the door. Ha like hell you will. I heard the two giggle right before opening the door. "Hey cappuccino!  Come on! String Gummy is waiting for you!" I said happily and grabbed her hand. "Okay! Let's go!" We both then walked away from the director's office. Finally. I heard soft groan come from behind as we left, guess I annoyed croissant by interrupting them? After that mess I had enough of the people here..

~ current time~

"Cappuccino!~ where did you go? I just wanna talk!" I said happily. I walked along the halls, filled with jam splattered onto the walls and floors. I had killed most of my coworkers with my trusty wrench and a few other tools, hitting them as hard as possible, shooting them with a nail gun and so on. String Gummy tried to stop me but couldn't find his gun anywhere, I hid it of course and ended up beating him with my wrench. Croissant tried to defend herself with her wrench and ran tired to run to her timecraft. Too bad she didn't make it on time, she could've easily escaped. Nailed her down onto the checker floor and killed her too. After that I barricaded all the doors and exits so my beloved Cappuccino won't leave me, she's finally mine! Nobody is in my way now!

I heard soft whimpers coming from behind a cabinet and table, she's here ~ "Cappuccino! My love there you are! I was so worried!" I ran over to her. She looked over at me and screamed. "Get away from me!! You killed everyone I loved you stupid freak!!!" She cried and held her broken clock hand in her arms, pointing it at me. "But I'm not gonna hurt you! We'll be happy together now, no annoying cookies around us, croissant won't bother you, string gummy won't be mean to you! I just help you, I've gave you everything!" You said excitedly with a crazed smile and grabbed the clock hand and pulled it away from her, tossing it to the floor. I then felt a hard slap on my cheek. "No you didn't! You ruined my life!" She started to sob and hugged herself. I sighed softy and pulled her into a hug. "Someone..h-help me..." she said softy. I then felt someone hit my extremely hard in the back of the head, making me fall to the floor. "Lucky string gummy called me in time" I heard someone say, I then felt then push their foot down on my face with a low chuckle. It was Timekeeper. "Stay. Away. From. Her." She said with that same smile but looked furious. String Gummy slowly limped in and was hugged immediately by cappuccino. "Toughie! Your okay!" She said while still sobbing. "Just banish them into a time pocket. I don't ever wanna see their face again." Timekeeper smirked and looked over at the two. "Gladly, and don't worry I've called ambulances over and moved the barricades from the doors. Croissant is still alive as well make sure she gets taken to the hospital as well. And Cappuccino.." she pulled her into a hug and smiled softly. "I'm sorry for all of this, I'll deal with them and you get string gummy and a few others to the hospital okay." They then put handcuffs on me and we both went into a time rift.

~ time skip ~

It's been a few years now, and I'm still in my time pocket. Nobody around only the turns and sounds of cogwheels fill the void. I still haven't forgotten about my beloved Cappuccino, the only things I hand was shackles that chained me to the group and pieces of chalk. I only doodled cappuccino and sometimes drawer different ways I could've killed the people that stopped me.

I'll see you again Cappuccino ~ I'll find a way out in no time. See you soon my love ~