Heartmelter ~

Director Cappuccino x reader ~ lime kinda

[ insert Scanty and Kneesocks theme here-]

Y/N POV:

After a long day at work, it was finally night time. Our new director was really sweet and nice to us, she's actually my lover people were happy that we got together and said I was lucky to end up with a gorgeous woman, I couldn't agree more. When everyone had left I went to go see her in her office, hopefully she's finished with everything.

"Hey Cappuccino? Are you done yet?" I said as I walked into the director's office and in the chair was my girlfriend Cappuccino cookie the new director of TBD. She out grew her hair more and wore a different outfit now. "Almost sweetheart, I just have put away this paper work and we're done!" She said happily while putting a folder in the cabinet. But I noticed that she's been fidgety all day whenever I was around. After she put the folder away she looked up at me and looked at me with a loving gaze, that gaze looked lustful and was full of desire for something. She just sighed and moved around in her chair a bit. "Is there something you want Cappu?" I heard a soft chuckle come from her. "No, it's actually something I need" she then motioned me to come over and sit on the table and so I did. "What are you talking about?"

She scooted close to me and placed her hand on my thigh slowly rubbing it in a circular motion. "We've been dating for quite some time haven't we my love? And we've been growing quite closer over time right?" I nodded slightly and looked down at her hand it kept massaging my thigh, I felt something bubble up inside me like anticipation. She then stopped and looked up at me, I felt confused and a bit annoyed. "What love? Did you think I'd actually continue?" She teased me, both now and when she was rubbing my thigh. "Cappuccino please.." she smiled and loosened her tie. "Are you sure love? I'm not gonna if your okay with it" I nodded "yes I'm sure" she took off her tie and unbuttoned her shirt a little. I felt my face heat up a lot, this was my first time trying this. "Here let me help you out my love ~" she unbutton my shirt half way and pulled them hem of my pants. "I'm not gonna go easy on you okay? But just in case, I'll be careful at first.." she leaned close to me and started to kiss my collar bone. I gasped a little she surprised me by gripping onto my thighs again but without me knowing moved her hands down my pants and underwear to rub my cl*nt. I slipped my hands into her shirt and started to grope her a bit. After that the fun started, let's just say that the next day I couldn't walk much. But she did at least give me a warm bath and made dinner for me as a sorry. The director is quite surprising, I never knew she'd be like this in private.

(A/N bruh bye my face was red as fuck after writing that- I'm gone see y'all at church ⛪️ I'm gonna go drink holy water now)