Bitter drop Yandere Alphabet

[ 🎶 Stalker's Tango 🎶 ~ Autoheart ]

A - Approah
How do they go about loving you? How do they behave around you?

Pretends to be annoyed by your presence, but clearly enjoys it, aww. He acts like his usual self most of the time

B - Blood
Do they kill? How often?

Too often. Doesn't like competition for your love whatsoever.

C - Crazy
How long can they wait for you before they lose it?

6-8 months give or take. Once those 6 or 8 months are up- He snaps and neglects you so much, leaves you hidden in a room chained to your bed, no food, no water, no blanket or anything...not even him being around you anymore. He wants to see and hear you desperately calling and pleading for him.

D - Danger
Would they hurt you? How much danger are you in?

Surprisingly, no danger whatsoever but maybe a very light slap on the wrist but that's if you misbehave (like try to leave). Only danger your in is if he starts neglecting you.

E - Effort
How much effort do they put into courting you?

Tries to get you to love him. He asks you to hangout with him, giving you gifts, and letting you borrow his jacket anytime.

F - Friends
Are they okay with friends? Do their friends know?

lol what friends? He's already taken care of them.

G - Gross
How much of a mess do they make? Would they clean up?

Really, and I mean really messy. He likes leaving the crime scene as it is to show how far he'd go for your love. Makes him feel pleased and happy.

H - Heart
How affectionate are they?

Very affectionate in private and public, likes showing off that your his and only his.

I - Intense
How intense can they get? How scary are they?

Where do I even start. He is ruthless and disturbing when killing his victims/rivals, he leaves them so beyond fucked up that you can't even recognize who they even are anymore— not to mention the way the room is left, it looked like a bomb full of blood and organs exploded, if your wondering how that even happens it's because he literally forces a bomb inside a rivals throat and they explode— so in a nutshell, pretty fucking scary. Calms down once he sees you tho—

J - Jealous
How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?

Extremely jealous. He doesn't like anyone and I mean anyone hanging out with you more than 2 minutes. He wraps his arms around, either your waist or shoulders while giving who your talking too a death glare. If they get too touchy he'll shove them off you aggressively or punch them in the jaw.

K - Kidnapping
Do they kidnap you? How do they do it?

Of course he does. Uses a bomb full of sleeping gas- he hides it in your room and makes it go off silently. He's not a heartless maniac, he'd never hurt you. So he goes for a simple approach.

L - Leave
How would they feel if you escaped? Would they try to find you?

He feels awful and heartbroken, why would you escape him? All he ever wanted to do is love you so so much! Don't you wanna get smothered with his love? He'd would nonstop try to find you, he won't rest or eat until he finds you. Your much more important that his well-being. :)

M - Make up
Do they act different around you?

Yes, he's a big softie when he's with you and even a bigger softie if it's you two alone. He isn't mean or snarky like when he's around your friends, he's very sweet and loving.

N - Nope
What would they never do?

Hurt you. He would never ever do that, he may brutally murder everyone else but wouldn't do that to you, your too precious to him.

O - Open
How secretive are they? Do they make things obvious?

Pretty secretive, he does like to keep a few things to himself. Unless you give him any type of affection then he's all open to share his secrets.

P - Princess
How do they treat you? How much of a caring person are they?

Smothers you and gives you lots and lots of affection. He will give anything in the world, just ask him, you want [ fav thing ]? You got it! His love language is touch, so expect getting lots of kisses, hugs, cuddles, and snuggling in bed. He's really caring! he'll make you food, do the laundry, wash the dishes, clean your room, help if you accidentally get hurt by anything. He would make a good husband if he weren't a crazy bitch—

Q - Quit
Would they ever give up trying to make you love them?

Never.

R- Random
Random fact about them!

Absolutely loves pineapple soda- he'd marry you on the spot if you get him a whole bottle of it- lol-

S - Stay
If you decided to stay and give in on loving them, what do they plan for their future with you?

Boi does he have plans— he'd start murdering people less, he actually settles down with your and starts a family with you! Aww..he's a pretty good father, he loves you and your daughter or son to death. Someone bullied them? Not a problem anymore! :D he likes the thought of you and him having a family together and enjoying each other's company until you both die

T - Thought
Would they feel bad?

Nope. Screaming and crying? He don't hear a thing, you'll get over it soon. :)

U - Usually
What do they do with you usually in their spare time?

He let's you braid his long, messy, and tangled hair. Play games together on a console or pc. Sit under the shade while it rains as he lays in your lap with you stroking his hair.

V - Valentine
How normal are they at first? How soon do they get creepy?

Just his usual self at first, being rude and bitter (haha-) to you but after a few days or so, he starts acting strange..

W - Where
Would they let you out? How often would they let you?

Depends. If he's in a good mood then yes he'll let you go outside in the backyard (there's a fence of course) if he's in a bad mood then no, if you want to get out when he's in a bad mood just give him affection or flirt with him (call him a bee ;) ). that's his weakness- he'll be all puddy and melted in your arms, he'd say yes to pretty much anything.

X - Xenial
How are they around your family/friends?

Finds your friends repulsive and annoying af. He wants them dead on the spot. Your family on the other hand is some what safe, one wrong thing they say about your relationship and their all gone..

Y - Yet
What would they not let you do, but eventually give in?

Roam around his home, at first he's hesitant but later in a few months or so, he gives in.

Z - Zealous
How did they meet you?

One of his little rampages. He found you unconscious after an explosion, some part of a brick knocked you out and found you that way, he originally was gonna kill you but something inside him told him to spare you.