Love suite

Cappuccino x reader - smut (with a twist ;) )

(Also based off of Danganropa V3 - love suite events (spelled that wrong lmao-)

Y/N POV:

I had suddenly awoken and looked around my surroundings, wondering where I have gonna and why I was asleep.

A love suite???

Huh weird- wait- I remember! I had a key for the love suite, I remember that I had to pick someone to go with me and spend the rest of the night here, who was it again? "Hmm.." I heard someone say softly. I looked back to the bed and saw my close friend and also my crush.

Cappuccino Cookie

I made my way over to her and lightly tapped on her shoulder. "Ah! Oh- Y/n! It's just you! I got scared for a moment! But I'm glad it's just you" she said with a smile on her face. Wait, aren't I supposed to be her Ideal lover? I guess we are just ourselves, that must also mean she likes me? "Yeah it's me, what are you doing?" She started to laugh nervously and looked over at the bed. "Nothing nothing! Just became curious of our surroundings, is all!" I wonder if she knows why we're here. She looked down and sighed softy. "I can't believe we're really doing this.." "Doing what?" Gotta play along with her I guess. "Y-you know! The deed..it's so surprising I guess, I've never thought I would do this with a partner, with you ya know?" She looked up at me sheepishly and wrapped her arms around my torso. "I can't believe it either." Is this really happening? Am I really gonna do it with the girl I have a crush on? "I feel so nervous yet so excited, but before we get into I wanna try the chocolate fountain!" She said happily and ran over to a chocolate fountain near the desk. "Hey wait up! I wanna try some too!" I said with a light laugh.

We both ate a few strawberries and marshmallows dipped in chocolate, it was really good actually and ate some of the pastries the love suite owners left for us. I know we're going to do 'that' but it can wait, I like spending time with her here. Soon we just lay on the bed together talking about whatever while eating some marshmallows. "So yeah that's basically what's going on at TBD" she said while eating. "Wow, so that string gummy guy works with you now?" She nodded. "Yup! He's nice! I guess." We both laughed lightly. I saw her crawl close to me and gave me a soft kiss. "Hey Y/n? Umm...I-I think I'm ready for this now" she said nervously as light blush spread across her face. Shoot- I forgot about that- "Really? Are you sure? We don't have to if you wanna." She laughed and got up. "Yeah I'm sure, it's you after all. I love you so much Y/n, my love.." the way she said it made my heart flutter, I think I'm ready too. "Sooo how do you wanna do this? ~" she said while sticking her tongue out. "Hmm.." I walked over to some outfits and picked one out. "Here try this on" I said while handing it to her. "O-oh! Okay!" She then hurried into a changing room.

~ time skip ~

! Smut !

"Ready!" I heard her say. She then walked out in a short red nightgown. "How do I look?" She walked over to the bed and sat down beside me. "Wow. You look great!" I said trying not to sound nervous. "Thanks Y/n!" She then laid her head on my shoulder and cupped my cheek. "I love you Y/n...I'm ready when you are..~" she whispered softly. My heart started to race as I started to reach up to her slowly....

Until the lights went out. "H-hey! Who turned off the lights?" I heard cappuccino say. Right as she said that I felt someone slap me extremely hard on the cheek as the lights went back on.

 Right as she said that I felt someone slap me extremely hard on the cheek as the lights went back on

" Hey friend, whatcha doing? Whatcha reading? "

" Did you really think you'll get to spend the night with my beloved pastry? Nonsense you imbecile, and don't think I forgot about you reader. Go on now before I lock you up in that oven and make you burn like that other cookie gingerbrave. I'll make sure to weld it shut as well."

So shut up and go in peace