A Fox Wedding ☕️💔 part 1?

(Yandere Cappuccino cookie x Watcher reader)

(A/N: actually the name of this chapter is a reference to one of my favorite spooky vocaloid songs, kinda dark- also there's a whole series of songs and it makes up a whole story if anyone is wondering— also Cappuccino in this one actually grows up in the Citadel with her dad)

Cappuccino Cookie.

A name heard everywhere outside and inside the Citadel walls. She is know for hosting the best tea parties and entertaining others but she is mostly know for being the daughter of the kings royal advisor, Affogato Cookie. Like father, like daughter, they are both manipulative and would do anything for power..both of their strong coffee aroma would make anyone fall to their knees in an instant. Or so they thought... her name is also one that I shouldn't have know and would regret ever meeting her.

Y/N POV:

Training time! I smiled to myself, I know people would groan and grumble about not wanting to train, but I actually had fun and enjoyed training! Not everyone can agree but who cares! With my bow and arrow in hand, I raced to the training grounds. I can't wait to get there! Training is essential after all- "Ow! Watch it!-" I collided with an unknown cookie and we both fell down into the snow. After getting up and brushing myself off, I looked over to the cookie who I knocked over and tried to help them out. "Sorry! I didn't mean to, I was just in a hurry!" I said while grabbing their hand and pulling them back up, until I realized that I didn't knock down a regular guard- it was Cappuccino Cookie. "Well at least be more careful- oh? You must be Y/n? Our second best watcher?" Ow- okay that kinda hurt- "Yeah! That's me but I'm serious it's my bad, I didn't see where I was going and—" she let out a heartfelt laugh and pat my shoulder a little "Oh nonsense! It's quite alright (miss/mr/mx) watcher! No need to fret! After all it was just a little accident, I'm sorry for being rude" she talked to me for a little while after what just happened Between us, I got a good look at her as well while we talked. She wore a purple and black robe with a black obi along with a little emerald gem on it. The robe had some split ends on the sides of her hips showing her thighs and all, the top of the robe revealed her shoulders but the rest was covered with fur like her father had around him. Her hair color was lighter than his and from the way she blinks, she wears contact lenses.

"Hello? Y/n? My eyes are up here" she snapped her fingers in front of me, snapping me out of my state. Was I staring at her the whole time? Shit- "ah sorry Lady Cappuccino! I didn't mean to stare-" I looked down at my watch. OH NO TRAINING! I looked at the training spot and looked back at Cappuccino "SHIT UM- sorry but I have to go! Bye!" I yelled while running.

Cappuccino POV:

"My father said you are a decent archer actually and—" I looked at Y/n and noticed them staring at my outfit for quite a while now. Great. Now another (person/guy/girl) after me, first a few watchers and guards, then the first watcher herself caramel arrow not like I don't mind her liking me, and now the second watcher Y/n?? You gotta be kidding me. "Hello? Y/n? My eyes are up here" I snapped my fingers in front of them causing them to regain focus. They looked at their own watch and looked at the training area and at me with a frantic look. "SHIT UM- sorry but I have to go! Bye!" They said while running off. They do look pretty nice in their watcher's outfit.. I felt my face heat up a little... oh millennial tree- do I like them already? I hid my face into my fur and went back to my room, I had to change out these cold wet ones after falling into that snow.

Back to your POV:

"I'm here! Sorry for the wait!" I yelled while running over to the rest of the watcher's and Caramel arrow. "It's fine y/n, we were actually about to start! Some of us didn't stop complaining about not wanting to train." One watcher let out a angry sigh and turned away from the rest of us. "Alright everyone, let's begin!" We all started training together, shooting at targets and dodging a few obstacles.