Rise of the Snakes

(Nova has long white hair tied up in a bun held together with chopsticks with two strands framing the side of her face

(Nova has long white hair tied up in a bun held together with chopsticks with two strands framing the side of her face. She also has pretty blue/purple eyes.)

~NOVA POV~
I was flying towards the monastery after returning from a long mission. I was tasked with transporting scrolls from one monk temple to another, but I had gotten distracted helping citizens in the village that I had stayed away from the monastery longer than originally planned. I was approaching the monastery and saw 4 boys trying to put out a fire. A scowl formed on my face as Sensei Wu came out and put out the fire. As I got closer I saw the 4 golden weapons.

"What were you thinking?!" I heard Sensei yell.

"Uh, we were trying to figure out who was the Green Ninja." The blue boy said. The white one hit him causing him to yell in pain. "Ow! Uh, heh, did I say Green Ninja? No, sorry, ahem, what I said was lean." Blue tried to save himself.

"You were not supposed to see this." Wu said.

"But Sensei, we wanna know. Which one of us is the chosen one?" The red one asked. This is when I made my entrance.

"None of you." I said coldly and slowly landed. They all turned to me surprised before the 4 boys attempted to attack me. But horribly failed. The red and blue boys jumped at me while the black and white tried to hit me. I dodged their attacks and used my wings to throw them against the wall. I then walked to Sensei and bowed. "I have returned, Sensei." I said and straightened.

"SENSEI?!" The boys yelled in shock. I turned to them with a cold glare.

"You should think before you attack." I said bitterly. Sensei put a hand on my shoulder and smiled at us.

"This is Kai Master of Fire.." Points at red with his staff. "Jai Master of Lightning, Zane Master of Ice, and Cole Master of Earth." Wu says pointing to the blue then white then lastly black. I just stood emotionless while they shyly and awkwardly waved. I scoffed and glared at Wu. "Boys this is Nova the Master of Crystals." Wu introduced us but my glare never lessened or moved from Wu as I took off my mask.

"Why?"

"Why what?" Wu asked innocently. I glared at him for trying to play innocent.

"Why boys? I get that you needed to find elemental masters to become ninja but why did you have to bring men? Girls would have been just as good if not better." I said and my glare intensified. He sighed.

"Nova-" I cut Wu off before he could continue.

"Forget it. I don't want to hear it right now." I said and walked into the monastery ignoring the 4 boys' stares has they watched me leave.

~3rd POV~
The 4 boys stared in shock watching the girl leave. They then turned to their Sensei who sighed and shook his head sadly.