Snakebit

(Nova has long white hair tied up in a bun held together with chopsticks with two strands framing the side of her face. She also has pretty blue/purple eyes.)

I was up early way before Sensei banged a gong to wake the others. I followed Sensei into the boys room.

"Evil doesn't sleep, and neither should you. In order to reach your full potential, we must greet each day as an opportunity." Sensei said while banging the gong.

"Okay, okay, we're up." Kai said jumping down from his bed. "But if you want us to reach our full potential, shouldn't we get at least a full night of rest?" I had to snort at that.

"Unh, you call that rest? I think my back has more lumps than the mattress." Cole said while cracking his back.

"We were up so late, talking about how cool it is to have a new headquarters I guess we lost track of time. Since the Serpentine burned down the monastery, I'm just glad we have a roof over our heads-Ack!" Jay said trying to brush his teeth but sand was on his toothbrush causing him to spit and cough.

"What is our lesson today, Sensei? Mastering the strike of the scorpion?Or perhaps the grace of a-" Zane said before falling through the floorboard and coughing.

"I think today's lesson will be chores." Sensei said causing me to smirk.

"CHORES?!" The boys yelled.

"Ninja fight, Sensei. They do not clean." Cole said.

"In order to respect ourselves, we must respect our new home and where we are from. And this place is a long way from becoming a ninja headquarters. I expect things to be spotless when I return. And put your backs into it." Sensei said as he walked away and rang the gong one last time. Before Sensei walked completely out of the room he stopped. "Oh, and Nova. Help them." He then left with a chuckle. I scoffed and glared at the boys.

"Ah, this place is gonna take forever to clean and fix up." Kai groaned.

"Then quit complaining and start cleaning." I snarked and walked out to start cleaning the upper deck.

~~~~~~~~
It didn't take us long to clean and fix the ship when using our spinzitsu. The boys were inside playing a video game while I was drawing in my sketchbook on the mast. Sensei and Nya showed up and looked in awe at the clean ship.

"The boys are down below." I called down to them. Sensei nodded in thanks and he went below deck with Nya following him. Not even five minutes later did a couple show up in a silver car. The boys, Nya, and Sensei them came on deck to greet the new people and I flew down beside them.

"Mom, Dad, what are you doing here?" Jay asked. 'So these are Jay's parents?'

"Oh, look, it's my baby boy. It's been so long since we've heard from you." The woman said.

"Ma, I called you two days ago." Jay replied.

"Well, it's not soon enough, son. When are you coming out to the junkyard? You say you're coming, and then you don't." Jay's dad said sadly.

"Dad, do we have to talk about the junkyard in front of my friends?" Jay complained.

"He hates it when we tell people he was born in a junkyard. Oh, and who are you two?" Jay's mom said and walked over to me and Nya. "You are so cute. You're just my son's type." Jay's mom said to Nya.

"Mom!" Jay complained.

"It's a pleasure meeting you. I'm sure if you want, Jay can give you the tour. He worked very hard on it." Nya greeted. I snorted at Jay's annoyed face.