The Royal Blacksmiths

"They got the first one, but there are three more, and we just need one to stop Pythor." Nya explained. We were in the bridge discussing the Fangblades. "They have a map and we don't, so the question remains, how are we gonna find them first?"

"I still can't get over the fact that you were the Mysterious Samurai." Jay sighed dreamily at Nya. "Is anyone else blown away like I am?"

"We're over that. Can we move on?" Kai asked grumpily.

"Someone's a little hit under the collar." Jay teased.

"It appears his impatience is because he has not found inner peace and unlocked his full potential, like you and I have, Jay." Zane explained.

"Great observation, Mr. Roboto, but Cole hasn't found it either." Kai grumbled.

"I haven't found it either." I spoke up. Everyone turned to me shocked. "What?"

"You haven't unlocked your true potential?" Jay asked in disbelief.

"No. Why is it so shocking?" I asked confused.

"We just assumed that since you've been with Sensei for so long you would've already unlocked your true potential." Zane explained.

"No, I haven't unlocked it. But I know what's holding me back." I sighed.

"If you know what's holding you back, then why haven't you unlocked your true potential?" Kai asked confused.

"Because it's not that simple. What's holding me back isn't something I can snap my fingers at and bam I've gotten passed it and unlocked my true potential." I explained.

"Then what's holding you back?" Nya asked.

"Knowing who my birth family is. And accepting people into my life." I revealed.

"Then we will help you find out who your family is so you can unlock your true potential. " Zane said.

"Thanks. We should also help Kai and Cole unlock their potentials too." I grinned.

"I got it!" Cole suddenly shouted.

"Wait, you've unlocked it?! Oh! Why am I the only one?!" Kai pouted. 'Did he ignore the entire conversation we just had about me not unlocking my potential either?'

"No, I figured out where I recognize the Fangblade from. I have a picture of it." Cole said then ran off.

"Oh, ha, ha, is that it? Heh. Good." Kai said nervously after his freak out. Cole then came running back in with a book in his hands.

"I got it!" Cole grinned. He set the book on the table and opened it to a page that showed the Fangblade.

"That's it!" Jay shouted after he snatches the book from Cole.

"Back where I grew up, there's this big competition, where every year the winner gets The Blade Cup. My dad has won it multiple times." Cole explained.

"You never told us your dad was an accomplished athlete. What sport?" Zane asked.

"Oh. He's a, uh-a blacksmith." Cole nervously answered.

"Nothing wrong with that. My father was a blacksmith, too. But I've never heard of a competition-" Cole cut Kai off before he could continue talking.

"He's not a 'blacksmith' blacksmith. He's a Royal Blacksmith." Cole said and turned the page to show his dad holding the Fangblade like a trophy.

"That's your dad?" Jay asked causing everyone but me and Cole to snicker.

"But how did the Fangblade become a trophy?" Kai asked.

"Well, supposedly, the Blade Cup was made by this guy who collected priceless artifacts. His name was something like, uh, Dutch...no, Clutch. Clutch Powers! Anyway, it gets passed on to each year's winner." Cole explained.

Crystal Ninja(Ninjago-Cole Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें