All of Nothing

We were chasing a Venomari through Ninjago City. We planned on interrogating him to see if he knew where the last Fangblade was. We eventually cornered the Venomari in an alleyway where he ran into Cole. Literally.

"Going somewhere?" Cole questioned as he stared down at the Venomari.

"Thought you could joyride through town and not be noticed, eh? Where's the last Fangblade?" Jay questioned.

"I don't know what you're talking about." The Venomari said.

"You know what it is. The fourth Fangblade. When Pythor finds them all, he plans to unleash the Great Devourer." Kai explained.

"Oh. That Fangblade." The Venomari said. "Ha-ha. You're too late. Pythor's already there now. He's probably already digging it up. If I were you, I'd start preparing for the worst, because when the Great Devourer is awakened, there will be nothing it won't consume."

"Won't that mean it'll consume you too?" Zane asked and the Venomari seemed to have a change of mind.

"Ah! Please, you have to stop him. That snake is crazy. I don't wanna unleash the Great Devourer. I'm a snake, not food." The Venomari freaked out.

"Is it really too late to stop Pythor from getting the last Fangblade?" Kai asked.

"You're days behind him. There's gotta be something else you can do." The Venomari said. After that, we released the Venomari and returned to the bounty where we all gather in the bridge.

"The Venomari's right." Nya said as we stared at a map. "By the time we cast sail clear across to the other side of Ninjago, Pythor will have already beat us to the last Fangblade."

"Uh, come on, guys. This is the last one. We gotta get it. We gotta think of something." Jay said and we all started thinking.

"Hey." Lloyd spoke up, gaining our attention. "All we have to do is just get one Fangblade to stop him. What if we take back the other three? Pythor wouldn't risk having them all on him. He's probably hidden them somewhere, while he goes for the fourth." Lloyd explained.

"It's so simple." Cole said.

"Why didn't I think of that?" Kai asked.

"Way to go, bro." I said and me and Lloyd fist bumped.

"It can't be that easy." Jay said.

"Easy? My algorithms suggest taking the other three would be far more dangerous. Pythor would undoubtedly have them protected by his top generals." Zane explained.

"Ha, finally, I don't have to hold back." Kai grinned.

"Even if you could steal the other three, you don't even know where they are." Garmadon spoke up.

"He's right. For the last few weeks there have been almost no Serpentine sightings. How are they moving around? It's like they're ghosts." Wu said.

"Or snakes." I said, gaining an idea. "Bridge, give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago." I ordered and the computer showed that there was no Serpentine found.

"See? Nothing. It's just like Sensei said." Kai said.

"But what if they aren't traveling above ground? They're snakes, right? Snakes burrow. Bridge, now give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago, but 20 feet below surface." I ordered and the computer showed that all the tombs were connected.

"All the tombs have been interconnected." Kai gasped.

"To make one massive underground fortress." Cole finished.

"And all this time, right under our noses." Jay said.

"Or rather, feet." Zane added.

"There, that's the most protected area." Kai said, pointing at an area on the map. "The Fangblades must be held there."