Can Of Worms

(Nova has long white hair tied up in a bun held together with chopsticks with two strands framing the side of her face. She also has pretty blue/purple eyes.)

I had woken up in my bed this morning, even though I remember falling asleep in Lloyd's room. Someone must've moved me. I'm not complaining though. I slept greater than ever. I was drawing in my room when Lloyd entered. Something about that grin on his face made me cautious.

"If you've come to prank me and blame it on one of the guys, don't even try." I warned him. Lloyd gaped at me in shock causing me to grin.

"How'd you know?" He asked as he came over to see what I was drawing.

"I just had a feeling. Plus I heard you tell Kai that Cole beat his high score on 'Fist to Face II' even though I had seen you playing it earlier." I shrugged.

"What're you drawing?" He asked. I looked at my paper to see a beautiful sky drawn with birds soaring.

"The sky. It's always been one of my favorite things. I just love soaring through the sky, feeling the wind blow through my feathers. It's relaxing." I sighed wistfully.

"Would you be able to take me flying sometime?" Lloyd asked shyly while looking away. I giggled while ruffling his hair.

"Of course. Maybe later though. Let's go see what trouble you've caused." I said. We smirked before heading into a cabin and hiding behind a sliding door. The guys soon walked in while yelling at each other.

"You couldn't just be happy with the top score? You had to rub it in my face?" Kai yelled at Cole.

"You know how long it took me to make that? Three days. Three days." Cole glared at Jay.

"It's an unsaid law, okay? You don't touch a man's robot." Jay screamed at Zane.

"How am I supposed to strike fear in this? It's pink." Zane complained to Kai. Sensei then walked in while the guys kept yelling at each other. Sensei then slid the door open, revealing me and Lloyd while Lloyd chuckled evilly.

"Ah! You did this?!" The guys yelled at Lloyd.

"Boys, I get first dibs on." Cole announced and started making his way towards Lloyd but I stepped in front of him and crossed my arms.

"No dibs. I put him up to this for today's lesson. I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumors and that jumping to conclusions can only lead to trouble. Did you ever think to find out if the accusations were true?" Sensei explained.

"Uh, no offense, Sensei, but let me jump to this conclusion: today's lesson is lame." Cole said which made me smack him on the back of the head with my wing.

"Yeah. Why can't you teach us to paralyze your enemy with one finger? Or find out if a man is lying by the twitch of his nose?" Jay asked.

"Because not all lessons are about fighting. And I misplaced my lesson book." Wu said. Kai then grabbed a book out of Lloyd's pocket and held it up.

"You mean this lesson book?" Kai asked.

"It was the perfect plan, until you had to show up and mess everything up." Lloyd started complaining before Cole closed the sliding door on him. I gave Cole a 'really?' look to which he just shrugged and smiled nervously.

"If you're done fooling around, I could use you guys on the bridge. We do still have a snake problem to attend to. Over and out." Nya said over the speaker.

"It's one thing to let the son of your nemesis live with you, but having my sister here? I mean, come on, I thought this was a ninja headquarters." Kai complained.