Home

(Nova has long white hair tied up in a bun held together with chopsticks with two strands framing the side of her face. She also has pretty blue/purple eyes.)

~~NOVA POV~~
The boys were training together in the courtyard while I was off to the side training.

"My turn. Uh, it's my turn." Jay said.

"Oh, you want a little more? Take this." Cole shot back.

"Yeah, how about a little of this?" Jay said.

"Monkey Paw to the head." Kai fired.

"Ninja roll." Cole said.

"Dragon punch!" Jay yelled. I was getting frustrated with them. Do they have to talk all the time?! I heard the doors open and glanced to see Sensei walk out looking surprised.

"Ninja, go!" Kai yelled then used Spinzitsu around the training course. Zane suddenly shot up and jumped in front of Jay who was dodging arrows with his nunchucks, took Cole's scythe, and then used Spinzitsu to freeze the entire courtyard making Kai slip and fall. Cole, Kai, and Jai stood by each other, glaring at Zane.

"This roof isn't big enough for the five of us." Kai said.

"Correction. This roof isn't big enough for him." Cole corrected.

"It's like he's in his own world. I bet he can't even hear us." Jai said loudly for Zane to hear but he just ignored them. Sensei walked up beside them and watched Zane.

"Sensei, Zane's weird." Kai said bluntly.

"What is weird? Someone who is different, or someone who is different than you?" Sensei replied. I walked up beside them and spoke up.

"Y'all live with a girl who has wings and you think that a boy that is lost in his own world is weird? Y'all need to get your heads straight."

"No he's 'weird' weird." Cole said then the boys started explained how Zane walked in on Cole using the bathroom to brush his hair, laughed during a sad romance movie that Jay and Nya were crying about, and how when Kai opened the fridge to grab a snack Zane was sitting there eating a sandwich. They then looked at me.

"What? I haven't had any weird encounters with him. If you hadn't noticed I avoid y'all. And what was Jay doing watching a sad romance movie with Nya?" I said smirking. Jay blushed while everyone turned to him.

"We like the guy, he's really smart. He's just, uh, a little off sometimes." Kai said after he finished glaring at Jay. I had learned that Nya was Kai's sister and he was super overprotective of her.

"Zane is a brother and brothers are often different. I should know." Sensei said. I nodded in agreement. Suddenly the bell rang.

"Mail!" Kai, Cole, and Jay yelled and ran towards the door. They opened the doors to see the mailman there and they received there mail.

"Let's see, a letter from Jay's parents. Kai has a fan letter. Oh, something from Cole's father." Mailman said handing them their stuff.

"What? No package?" Cole asked. "I'm expecting something from Creatures, Beasts & Beyond."

"Hmm, no, nothing from, uh....ah, here it is." Mailman said handing Cole the package. I watched with a heavy heart as the boys seemed excited about their mail.

"Ha! Rocky's gonna love this." Cole said and ran towards his dragon.

"Hey, Zane, Nova, how come you never hear anything from your parents?" Jay asked.

"I don't remember my parents. I've been an orphan all of my life." Zane replied.

"You mean you've never had a home?" Kai asked after sharing a look with Jay. Zane shook his head in reply.