The Green Ninja

Me and the guys were training in the upper deck in the dark. Cole had used his scythe to take out his opponent and Jay used his spinzitsu to take out his. Zane had taken down his opponent by throwing his shuriken and freezing them. I had taken out my opponent by slicing them with my swords and hitting them with my wings. A spotlight then shown on us to reveal us fighting wooden training dummies.

"Good training." Nya praised. "Your powers are getting stronger. But where's Kai?" We looked around and didn't see Kai. We then headed below deck before hearing sounds coming from a room. We all quietly walked towards the room and peeked through the doorway. Kai was dressed in the Green Ninja gi and he appeared to be trying to unlock his powers.

"Fiyaaaaah! Unlock fire! Uh, fire go! Shoot flames! Oh, come on. Everyone else can do it. So can you. Bring heat!" Kai yelled before doing push-ups and looking in the mirror causing me and the guys to laugh.

"Very nice. Perhaps if you tried the phrase 'fire dork' maybe it might work." Cole teased.

"How long have you all been watching?" Kai asked embarrassed as he took off his hood.

"Long enough." I smirked.

"The Green Ninja suit, that's awesome!" Jay yelled.

"Well, I was looking for some kind of clue from Sensei and then I found this." Kai explained.

"But you know only he who is foretold to face Lord Garmadon is destined to be the Green Ninja and only he should wear the Green Ninja outfit. So Sensei would most likely be very—" Zane explained before he was interrupted.

"I know, I know." Kai sighed. "But I thought if I just tried it on, it might help me see my true potential. It's not fair that you guys have unlocked your cool powers and I still haven't."

"Again, I haven't unlocked my true potential either." I said but Kai ignored me.

"Beside, sensei's gone and we don't know when he's coming back." Kai said before we heard noise upstairs and a familiar voice.

"Hello? I'm home." Sensei yelled.

"Sensei!" We cheered and ran to the upper deck to greet Sensei.

"Ah. It's so good to be home." Sensei sighed.

"So glad you're back." Zane smiled.

"Did you bring us anything?" Cole asked, earning himself a smack to the back of the head from me.

"Oh, Sensei, have you missed a lot. Zane's a nindroid, Nya's the mysterious Samurai, Cole's a dancer, Nova can sing and play guitar—" Jay rambled but Sensei interrupted him.

"Zane is a what?"

"You've been gone awhile. We'll catch you up later." Zane said. "But you should know, all of us except for Kai and Nova have discovered our true potential."

"Have you now?" Sensei asked. "Where is Kai?"

"Right here." Kai said as he came out, dressed in his regular red gi. "So glad you're back safe." Garmadon then appeared beside Sensei causing the guys to freak out. "Aah, Sensei! Behind you!" Kai yelled and jumped at Garmadon while Zane dove in front of Sensei."Aah! He's got four arms."

"So we meet again." Garmadon sneered at Kai as Kai tried to slash at Garmadon with his sword.

"He must've followed you, Sensei!" Kai said.

"Kai, stop!" Sensei yelled while rushing over. "He is the reason I left. For so long as Pythor has Lloyd, he will be our guest."

"We have to live with this guy?" Cole questioned, clearly not liking that idea.