𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄

𝗜𝗙 𝗜 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗟, 𝗜'𝗟𝗟 𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧.
𝗠𝗔𝗬𝗕𝗘 𝗜𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗔 𝗧𝗘𝗦𝗧, '𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘
𝗜 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗜'𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗦𝗧, 𝗦𝗢
𝗜 𝗔𝗟𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗜'𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ALL ELEANOR CASSIDY WANTED WAS to go to med school, become a doctor, save some people and maybe settle down and get a dog. All was well until a strange man showed up on her doorstep claiming he was her father. In the spirit of happy reunions, he called her a witch and tried to kill her. Eleanor successfully got away, shaken but able to return to her normal life. And then a few months later two men show up on her doorstep trying to kill her on their father's orders. What a hell of a family reunion.

IT'S NOT EVERYDAY a man knocks on your door when your mother is away claiming to be your father. After seventeen years, why now? Still, Eleanor was willing to give the man a chance. It was fine until he claimed she was a witch and his greatest mistake, and the act that was sure to give him the "father of the year" award, he tried to kill her.

ELEANOR CASSIDY KNEW she was most definitely not a witch. After all, magic wasn't real. So, like any sane person would do, she ran. By the time she returned home again, the man was gone. Everything went back to normal. Until two grown men showed up to finish what their father had started.

AND THAT WAS HOW Eleanor Cassidy met the Winchesters.

OR

In which Eleanor Cassidy meets her long lost half-brothers and learns the truth about the supernatural and herself while trying to save the world.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━