Chapter 1: The execution

"I had no idea the imperials were there, I was just trying to save my family" I told them, but they didn't listen. They called me a storm cloak and bound me in ropes. "What is a storm cloak" I exclaimed but they didn't listen they never listen to a khajiit.
They pushed me into a carriage and I thrashed about then there was blackness.
I woke several hours later to the sound of whining from a supposed horse thief who was also mistaken for a "storm cloak" Then I heard a Nord voice, his name was Ralof he said he was escorting Ulfric Stormcloak and was caught in ambush at the cyrodillic border. "I've never heard of him in my entire life" I told the Nord "You must be a newcomer to skyrim" Ralof said " yes, yes I am" Ralof then said " why are you here cat", flashbacks started in my head about orcish bandits coming to elsewhere and kidnapping family, then I cried. "I......" " it's okay you don't have to tell me right now" " Thankyou Nord""please, call me Ralof"" Okay ,Ralof". I said in a friendly voice. " what's up with him " the thief said " whatch your tongue you're speaking to Ulfric Stormcloak the true high king" Ralof exclaimed. " if they have you... Oh gods where are they taking us" the thief cried out " I do not know, but sovangarde awaits, " what's sovangarde is it like kitty heaven filled with catnip and skooma, and ohhh the kitty litter, just the way it.....sorry I got a little carried away there" " doesn't matter anymore we've reached the end of the line" " the thief then yelled and ran which he then died from the barrage of arrows from then on I wanted become the best archer.

My name is Andjiit
and this is my story.

Hello everyone this is my first book so if you are still reading please follow me my name is Andrewt1015