Chapter 12: Marucio

Whiterun wasn't as big as I remember it seemed smaller and more in"ruins""whats wrong kitty something bothering you""no and stop calling me that""okay kitty""screw you you little elf" this bickering went on for awhile until I agreed that I am HER cat, which was not willingly she did threaten to fireball me which I would not appreciate. I talked the guards and they said Marucio was in the bannered mare."Stay here while I uhhhh take care of business""alright I'll be in dragonsreach the palace""Alright I'll come and get you""cool um, be safe don't die" it was very odd how she said that I am very confused. As I headed into the inn I was hit with a cheery atmosphere"there is the little bugger" and I climbed up to the beams on top I shot him through the lungs and apparently I was heard because the guards came rushing through"oh crap" and I rushed through the guards and ran to the palace" come on time to go and grabbed her as she went "okay this is sudden bye farengar""by kluteera" and we went through the dungeons out the back door climbed the wall and scaled down and I dropped her on the ground and I soon followed"you are the best cat a girl could have" and she blushed a little as I caught her staring"let us go we are wanted here, let's go to my house in Falkreath and I stole a horse put her on the back of the saddle and I was off with my companion.