Chapter 15: The Khajiit

I had a contract in Windhelm so I took a boat there and when I got there I swear on Talos I saw the most beautiful khajiit I have ever seen. I forgot all about my contract and went to introduce myself"What is such a fine and beautiful lady traveling to this racist city""My name is sah'adran, and this is samuel""Ello mate""what an odd name""i was raised by Bretons""ok then are you guys in a relationship" I said with an uneasy tone hoping to get friendly with the beautiful cat"no we are not he is my companion, why do you ask""I guess there is no point in hiding it" I paused for a few seconds"I.....have a few feelings for you"(this next segment is from Sah'adran's POV from when they first met a few minutes ago) He was honestly the most homeless looking cat out there but that made him very strong, or he worked out a lot then he spoke"What is such a fine and beautiful lady traveling to this rascist city" He said the sentence with such confidence and easiness I just fell in love there but I wasn't going to show it"my name is Sah'adran, and this is Samuel" I said this to try to bring out his purpose in coming here"Ello mate" and from here he admitted his feelings.