Chapter 32: Torture

As I was thrown onto a strange torture device that consisted of vents and bind I started to smell something"wait nail die stop stop it now or I'll kill you all" I exclaimed and I felt so helpless when he said"this is something I've been working on called a sedative, it numbs you and you can't move so soak in the chemicals or tell us some information about the brotherhood" He was lying and I knew it but I tried to move and it didn't work so he wasn't, which also want no wolf form either. I started to feel the effects of the "chemicals or skooma with kitty litter mixed in. After awhile it stopped form anti ended and they thought I was drugged enough so I started spitting g lies into there face except for one they old sanctuary in dawnstar here some lies though " The next contract is on Ulfric stormcloak along with General tullius and a certain imperial named Lucius" the last one was hilarious because although I didn't know, it turns out the torturers name was Lucius. And with that I was freed and he said that he is leaving skyrim for good but then I said " You can't hide from the brotherhood. I came back to the sanctuary to find Sah'ahdran -excuse my language- I absolutely lost my        F@$?#%G S$@t on her and I was down and then kluteera stopped and I instantly remembered why I loved Sah'ahdran. She was beautiful and her eyes were green while her fur was white and I hugged the crap out of her and said sry more times than and imperial running into a bandit. " I forgive you but there is one condition" she said with a puzzling tone " what do you mean"( insert Justin Bieber joke here) " You have to let Kluteera call you her cat" Well crap apparently me and my fiancé are pets in law so yayyyy.

Hello people's how yah doing. So this is long overdue and if you know me I'm super disorganized and school is being really hard right now so here is a nice long chapter and the story took a nice turn no more soldier just some comedy for awhile then this book ends so anyway PEACE OUT SHPARDS