Chapter 11: The Dawnguard

DISCLAIMER ALERT: This chapter contain vulgar language if offended please skip past this chapter.

After I met up with Kluteera the healer, we set off for Whiterun. To be honest it was like 100 yards but it sounds cooler that way."So let's sum this up I have a pet cat now....""Don't say that""I got a quote unquote "hero" with me""You arrogant... Ahhhhhhhhhhh""calm do..""We have company"Thats when the vampires came and they were not exactly friendly."Come here you little bitches, me and my colleagues are getting a little hungry""not on my watch, Kluteera stay back and watch my wounds I'll take em" And with that I took out my deadric daggers and and slashed up vampires one by one."didn't I kill you years ago""He's dawngaurd kill hi.....argh" Heh heh so if you wonder why I have a huge scar on my leg here is your answer "ah you friggin whit face you just shot an ice spike at my leg you asshole come here you coward" that second a dagger cut off a vampire head and the battle was over."come here Andjiit, let me fix those wounds""Thank you ahh crap that hurts, sorry about the cussing, I can't help it sometimes""Its alright I cuss to" And that was the start of a friendship that would last forever."And here we are, Whiterun.""It is not as big a thought it would be, in the Summerset Isles we never have this small city's""Because of the damn Thalmor right""right and Thankyou for not thinking I'm Thalmor""A Thalmor would never be this kind" and we were off into the city of Whiterun.
Hey Shepards sorry of the chapter hope you forgive me And PEACE