Megatron x Female Vehicon (lemon)

WARNING: The following chapter contains mature content such as sexual themes. Reader's discretion is advised! If you're not a fan of lemons, smuts, or mature content that contains sex, then leave while you can! Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the Nemesis, the Vehicons were minding their business while walking around the halls of their warship when their lord and master, Megatron, Leader of the Decepticons walked past them. The Vehicons bowed to their master respectfully and Megatron ignored them, but he appreciated their respect for him since he is their master. Suddenly, he stopped when he saw a Vehicon that stood out above the rest. A fembot. She looked like one of the Vehicons named, Steve, except she was gorgeous with hips and an admirable figure. She had red visors over her optics and she had luscious lips and this unusual female Vehicon made Megatron puzzled and surprised at the same time as he wondered who she could be.

"Who is that?" Megatron asked his Vehicon soldiers. "That is Stella. She is our latest recruit. She's also a member of Steve's family." A Vehicon told the warlord. "I see. Allow me to speak with her. I would like to get to know her." Megatron said.

Little did the Vehicons and the Eradicons know that their lord and master, Megatron, was smitten by this new and yet sexy fembot. He wanted to woo her as he was beginning to feel horny. So he approached Stella and she immediately bowed to him to which Megatron ordered her not to as he wanted to have a good look at her. "Lord Megatron. How may I be of any service to you?" Stella asked. Megatron smirked as he began speaking to the fembot. "So, your name is Stella. It's a pleasure to meet you. And it's an honor to welcome you as the new addition to my Decepticon army." Megatron said to Stella. The female Vehicon blushed. "Ohh. Thank you, my Lordship." She said. Megatron gently cupped her face and then he asked her. "Come with me to my quarters. I would like to get to know more about you." He invited in a whispered tone.

Stella was a bit anxious, but she was willing to get to know her master. At Megatron's quarters, they got to know each other for a couple of hours until Megatron began to seduce Stella as he started flirting with her and flattering her. Stella felt a little insecure at first, but then she allowed her master to continue flirting until Megatron decided that he wants to make Stella his favorite Vehicon and his concubine. "Master, what's gotten into you? Why are you flirting with me?" Stella asked nervously. Megatron wrapped his servo around her back and pulled her closer to his chest before he lifted her chin to look at him as Megatron gave Stella a seductive smile.

"Don't be frightened. I won't hurt you. In fact...You'll make a fine sparkmate." Megatron said to Stella before groping her and making her blush. "Soundwave! Lock down this room. We're going to need some privacy." Megatron ordered Soundwave.

"Master. I don't know what to say!" Stella exclaimed. "Accept my proposal and I will make you the luckiest femme Vehicon in all the universe. Will you be my sparkmate?" Megatron proposed as he continued massaging, groping, and seducing Stella. The female Vehicon succumbed to the spirit of lust as her Lord beckoned. "Master, I would be honored!" Stella replied.

"Get yourself onto my berth. Your Lord beckons you." Megatron told the sexy femme Vehicon.

Stella got herself onto Megatron's berth and she did everything that her master told her as she allowed him to sparkbond with her and she allowed Megatron to open his interfacing panel so he can insert his hardened spike inside of her valve after opening her interfacing panel and then they started having unprotected sex and Stella panted and she was a moaning mess as Megatron banged her as his spike invaded her Energon womb until Stella's tank was bulged. After having her first time with Megatron, Stella rested right next to her Master and he recharged with his new sparkmate.

A few months later after Stella became Megatron's sparkmate and she became the luckiest femme Vehicon on the Nemesis, she was carrying until she gave birth to five sparklings named: Alexa, Exon, Kronos, Percy, and Olympus. Megatron worked hard to be the best husband and father he could be and he had Soundwave, Knock Out, Breakdown, Starscream and even the Vehicons and Steve to help raise the sparklings since five kids is a lot!

THE END