Airachnid x Megatron (lemon)

WARNING: The following chapter contains mature and sexual themes that may not be appropriate for young readers! If you hate lemons and smuts then leave! Readers' discretion is advised.

Megatron disliked Airachnid yet he could tell that she was the only female Decepticon aboard the Nemesis. Since Starscream was missing, Megatron decided to make Airachnid his new second-in-command and he learned that she had the ability to control the Insecticon Hive.

Then it hit him. Megatron thought of an idea that if he made Airachnid his Queen, then he will not only be the supreme leader of the Decepticons...but he would also become King of the Insecticons with Airachnid by his side. He even thought of finding himself a spark mate in order to sire an heir to his throne. So one day, Megatron seduced Airachnid with poetry and charisma, and he charmed her while making sure she didn't double-cross him.

Airachnid had no feelings for Megatron...until she fell under his seduction. Airachnd became smitten with Megatron and soon, they became a couple. A few months later, Megatron finally asked Airachnid to be his Queen so that he could rule the Insecticons as their King.

She accepted his proposal and later became his conjunx-endura. After they wed, Megatron bridal carried Airachnid to their honeymoon suite and the warlord gently placed his new Queen down onto his berth. Megatron locked the doors shut and then he looked at Airachnid with a lustful grin.

"Are you ready, my Queen?" Megatron asked in a low seductive tone.

"Ohhh, yes. I'm ready." Airachnid replied in a seductive voice.

Megatron approached his Queen and he stripped Airachnid's armor off to reveal her large breasts and her valve. Megatron removed his codpiece to reveal his hardened spike fully pressurized and ready to claim Airachnid's valve. Airachnid was nervous at first and she even looked vulnerable as Megatron grabbed her wrists tightly and kissed her forehead rather than kiss her hard on the mouth, knowing that Airachnid can spit acid before Megatron licked her neck, making Airachnid quiver at his touch.

"Ohh...ohh. Mega...ohh! Please, my love. I want you to impregnate me with your offspring." Airachnid begged.

"How many sparklings do you wish to bear me and carry for me, my love?" Megatron asked in a devious tone.

"Many! I want to have a LOT of sparklings! Please, my love. Frag me until I can't walk in the morning. I want to bear you as many heirs as you wish!" Airachnid answered.

Megatron opened his spark chamber and he opened Airachnid's spark chamber. He even spread out her legs to see her wet valve and Airachnid was pleading for Megatron to insert his spike into it and then plant his seed into Airachnid's Energon womb.

"I love the way you beg, my Queen. Shall we begin our spark bonding, my new mate?" Megatron asked as she choked Airachnid. The spider-like fembot gagged before Megatron let go for her to reply, "YES!! Please, fill my Energon womb with your seed! I want a bunch of babies!" She begged once more.

"Then it shall be done. Now you will receive the Seed of Megatron! You will bear me as many heirs as I so desire!" Megatron lets out an evil chuckle before he inserted his hardened spike into Airachnid's valve and he began thrusting.

Airachnid moaned as she felt Megatron's spike inside her and it felt tight within her inner walls and Megatron was enjoying it. A lot. Megatron thrust himself again and again as he suckled onto one of Airachnid's boobs before he pressed his chest against hers, allowing their sparks to fuse to form a new one to conceive their spawn. Airachnid felt powerless as she could no longer resist Megatron, this strong, powerful, sexy mech with the spark of a warrior, a poet, a gladiator, and a warlord.

"Ohh, yes. Yes. Yes! YES!!! YESSS!!!!" Megatron screamed in an orgasm frenzy as he hit Airachnid's G-spot until he filled her Energon womb up with his seed. Airachnid was a moaning mess and Megatron screamed at the top of his lungs as he impregnated and fucked Airachnid. She even screamed Megatron's name as she overloaded. After sparkbonding her and giving her the valve interfacing, Megatron decided to take the next round as he asked Airachnid who looked at her King with her optics.

"Are you ready for the next round, my dear?" Megatron asked.

Airachnid nodded and answered 'yes' before Megatron had anal sex with her after having vaginal sex with her. Afterward, Airachnid sucked on Megatron's spike and she submitted herself to him as he told her to taste his own valve since most Cybertronians are hermaphrodites meaning they have both sex organs. Megatron took the pleasure of sexualizing and fragging Airachnid as he impregnated her while sucking on Airachnid's breasts and having oral sex with her. After hours of interfacing, Megatron and Airachnid recharged right next to each other on the same berth where they banged until the next day when the fembot could barely walk when she finally woke up.

She placed her servo onto her lower tank and inside her tank, Megatron's sperm had already met Airachnid's egg. Airachnid continued to recharge since she felt too weak to walk after interfacing with Megatron and more than a few hours later, Airachnid felt sick. The next day, she went to see Knock Out at the med bay where she laid down on the operating table for the medic to scan her body.

"When was the last time you interfaced?" Knock Out asked Airachnid.

"Since Megatron took me to our room and he fragged me," Airachnid answered.

Knock Out scanned Airachnid's lower tank before he discovered something that made his optics widened. He found out that his new Mistress was pregnant.

"What is it, Knock Out?" Airachnid asked.

"Congratulations, my Lady...You're sparked." Knock Out said.

Airachnid was full of surprise and excitement before she got up, left the med bay and she went to find Megatron so that she can tell him in private that she is pregnant.

"Megatron!" Airachnid screamed her husband's name as she ran over to embrace Megatron.

"Airachnid! What is it? Did something happen?" Megatron asked.

"I have great news. But I want to tell you in private." Airachnid told Megatron.

Megatron followed Airachnid to their private quarters and they closed the doors to have a private talk before Airachnid told her King that she went to see Knock Out at the med bay and he confirmed that she was pregnant.

"Something wonderful has happened, my love...Megatron....I'm sparked." Airachnid told Megatron.

"Is this true?!" Megatron asked.

"Yes, my love. You're going to be a father." Airachnid replied.

Megatron smiled before he gave Airachnid a big hug as he was pleased with the news. "This is the greatest news you've ever given me, my Queen. Now that you are sparked, I will NOT let anyone touch you. If anyone dares to hurt you, they will immediately be offline." Megatron promised.

A few months passed and Airachnid's tank grew bigger and rounder. Megatron thought she looked sexy while she was pregnant and heavy with child. Airachnid was never allowed to leave the Nemesis because Megatron didn't want anything bad to happen to his Queen and their unborn heir or heirs. Finally, after several months, Airachnid was finally ready to give birth to her and Megatron's offspring. She was immediately taken to the med bay where Knock Out helped Airachnid give birth while Megatron was there to witness his Queen in child labor.

After a few hours, Airachnid had successfully given birth to quintuplets. She gave birth to 5 sparklings. 3 male babies and 2 female babies. Airachnid was exhausted after she had given birth to quintuplets and Megatron was overjoyed to meet his children. After cleaning up the med bay and taking care of Airachnid and the quintuplets, Megatron allowed his Queen to recover from going through childbirth before he and Airachnid decided to name their 3 sons, Wolfspider, Venomfang, and Alphatron and to name their 2 daughters, Predatoria and Blackarachnia.

THE END