Smokescreen x female human reader

Merry Christmas everybody! I hope you all have a Happy Holidays with your friends and family. With that said, here's a chapter where it's about Smokescreen x female human reader kissing under a mistletoe.

_____________________________

It's Christmas Day at Hangar E. The Autobots, Jack, Miko, Raf, June, Agent Fowler, and Y/n throw a Christmas party at the base much to the Autobots' delight. Y/n called Smokescreen over and has him stand under the mistletoe. Once he's under it, Y/n kisses Smokescreen which got him blushing and he kissed her back. Everyone smiles except Ratchet who covers Raf's eyes while Miko takes a picture of the romantic moment.

When it was time to open presents, Y/n was sitting on a couch as she watched as Jack, Miko, and Raf opened their presents. Smokescreen came and he gave Y/n her Christmas present. She opened it and she saw that Smokescreen got her a DVD collection of her favorite movie trilogy.

"Merry Christmas, Y/n." Smokescreen told his human girlfriend.

"Oh, thank you so much, Smokescreen. I love this Christmas gift. But not as much as I love you of course." Y/n told Smokescreen.

Smokescreen blushed, "Uh, you're welcome. I love you too, Y/n." he said.

"Now it's time for me to give you your Christmas gift," Y/n replied as she handed Smokescreen a large Christmas present. When Smokescreen opened it, he got a large fluffy scarf with an Autobot insignia on it. "I made it special just for you," Y/n told Smokescreen.

"You made this for me?" Smokescreen asked.

Y/n nodded, "Yep. Try it on." she said.

Smokescreen wrapped his new large fluffy scarf with the Autobot insignia around his neck and it felt comfortable. "Thanks. I love it," he said.

"You're welcome, Smokescreen. I love you." Y/n told Smokescreen as she kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you too, Y/n." Smokescreen replied as he rubbed his cheek while blushing.

"Get a room you two. There are children in the base." Bulkhead told the love birds.

"Right," said Smokescreen. He then asked Y/n, "Y/n? Would you like to come with me outside?"

"I would love to," Y/n replied.

Smokescreen took Y/n outside the base and they played in the snow together. They made snow angels in the snow, build a giant snowman, played snowball fights, and made sure to stay warm while they were playing outside in the snow. The scarf Y/n made for Smokescreen made his neck feel warm and comfortable as the Autobot rookie wore it around his neck. Once they played outside, they went back inside the base while covered in snow. Y/n and Smokescreen cleaned themselves up before they celebrated Christmas together while Y/n and the humans were having some hot cocoa and Smokescreen was drinking Energon with the Autobots.

"Merry Christmas, Smokescreen," Y/n told her boyfriend.

"And Merry Christmas to you too, Y/n." Smokescreen replied before he passionately kissed you.

After Christmas Day was over, Bulkhead, Arcee, and Bumblebee took their human friends, Jack, Miko, and Rafael out for a drive and Smokescreen transformed into his vehicle mode and you went inside him before he took you out for a drive, and then you went to see some Christmas lights with your boyfriend. 

Later that day, you two went on a lovely date together before you went back home with Smokescreen. Smokescreen kept that special scarf that you made just for him for Christmas and you kept the DVD collection of your favorite movie trilogy that your boyfriend got for you.

THE END