TFP Megatron x Pregnant! Human Reader

WARNING: The following chapter contains Mature Content. If you don't like lemons then leave while you still can!!!
_______________________________
Megatron was at the Energon Mines when he later found a human alone in a desert. When he first gazed upon her, she looked gorgeous. Megatron had never found a female human attractive before but he knew that he needed a companion. So, Megatron abducted this young woman and he brought her to the Nemesis where he made her his pet. Megaton gave his new human pet everything that a human could ever want: a bedroom, a kitchen, a bathroom, a laundry room, a living room, and plenty of supplies and resources.

As the first few dozen of days passed, Y/N got used to her new home aboard the Nemesis and she got to know the Decepticons before she even got to know Megatron. 6 months later, Y/N and Megatron became close friends until 1 year later, they fell in love. You started dating for 3 years until Megatron finally decided to asked you to marry him and you accepted his marriage proposal. Megatron got to marry the most beautiful human in the world and after you both wed, you went on your honeymoon.

Megatron activated his holoform as he bridal carried you to your honeymoon suite. He unzip your wedding dress, removed your wedding veil and you both undressed until you laid on your back in bed as Megatron looked at you with a lustful grin. "Shall we begin our interfacing, my Queen?" He asked. Y/N blushed as you told Megatron, "Oh, yes my love. Please, impregnate me with your seed. Cum inside of me!" You begged.

Megatron chuckled darkly as he kissed you and massaged your breasts before he inserted his spike into your vagina and he began thrusting. You moaned as you felt Megatron's cock inside of you. You and Megatron started to have unprotected sex together until you screamed Megatron's name as he filled up your womb with his seed. Once he was done impregnating you, you both collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

Once you got back from your honeymoon, you and Megatron got to spend time together. Then one day, you started to have the morning sickness until you went to Knock Out for a doctor visit. The medic scanned you and then he told you the good news.

"Congratulations, Y/N! You're pregnant." Knock Out told you.

You left the med bay to tell Megatron the good news that you were pregnant with his baby. "Megatron! I have great news!" Y/N told the warlord. "What's the great news, my love?" Megatron asked you. "I'm pregnant! You're going to be a father!" You told him. Megatron's red optics widened and he was overjoyed by the news.

"This is the greatest news you've ever told me! We're having a sparkling!" Megatron said with joy.

After you and Megatron announced that you're going to become parents, you made preparations for when you give birth to Megatron's heir. You realized that this baby will be half-human and half-Cybertronian and you were wondering if the baby will be healthy or what it would look like when it's born. A few months passed and you were having mood swings and cravings. Megaton thought you looked sexy when you were having your baby bump. He felt the baby's first kick and he would rub or kiss your belly in private.

When the 9th month came, your water broke and you were immediately taken to the hospital. Megatron was in his holoform when he was with you in the maternity ward where you were in labor. You gripped his hand and squeezed it whenever your contractions hit. Soon, you gave birth to Megatron's child and the doctor gave you the good news that the baby was perfectly healthy and that it was a boy. After you'd successfully given birth to your son, you held the baby in your arms and Megatron could see that the baby looked human.

You and Megatron decided to name your son, "Ryan" which meant "little king" until you took your son home where you began to take care of him. When Ryan's eyes opened for the first time, Y/N saw that he was born with Megatron's red eyes.