Any more Requests??

I am planning to release the next TFP Lemons chapter which focuses on Megatron x Female Optimus Prime, but before I get into working on writing that chapter, I would like to ask you all if you have any requests.

I would like to know if you would want me to write a NSFW chapter that focuses on Ratchet x Wheeljack or Wheeljack x Bulkhead or Wheeljack x Ultra Magnus. Or if you would like me to write a chapter that focuses on Arcee x Knockout or Arcee x Cliffjumper or Arcee x Smokescreen.

But please, for the love of God, DON'T request me to write down Arcee x Jack Darby because I HATE that ship/pairing because Jack is 16 years old and Arcee is older than him and is probably old enough to be his guardian/aunt figure/mother figure! I don't ship Jack with Arcee and I don't ship Jack with Airachnid either because of the age difference! I prefer Jack Darby x Miko Nakadai or Jack Darby x Sierra, but I refuse to write underage p*rn! I prefer relationships between two consenting adults that are the same age or close to the same age and who aren't related to each other.

But anyway, please give me requests that I will accept as long as they make me feel comfortable. Put your requests down in the comments section below and please support me on my Wattpad and follow me on DeviantART and Instagram.

⬇️

DeviantART: MelSpyRose

Instagram: Melspyrose_Paintstroke111