Predacon OC: Amberflame X Reader (NSFW)

WARNING: The following chapter of this fanfic contains lemons, smuts, and mature themes. If you hate sexual themes, then leave while you still can!!!
___________________________________

You were lost on the middle of nowhere, but luckily you made a campfire at night and you had plenty of food and water and even a sleeping bag inside a tent and some resources to help you survive the desert in Nevada. You feel asleep in your tent when you suddenly heard a noise just a few feet away that sounded like a dragon. You walked outside the tent feeling anxious until you came across a robotic dragon and you were amazed by how magnificent and beautiful that beast was. Despite the dragon lacking any wings, it was still incredible. You wanted to take a closer look but you were afraid that I would see you.

You wanted to snap a picture of it, but when you did snap a photo of the red drake (dragon without wings), you realized that you forgot to turn off the flash on your phone. The robotic dragon saw the flash from your phone and she immediately ran towards you. You tried to run away but then the beast caught you and you screamed in terror before the dragon roared like it was calling its mate. Another dragon-like robot flew down and it had orange wings. To your surprise, it transformed into a robot and the drake handed you to him as you felt scared like you were the prey and they were the predators.

"I see you spotted a human, Amberflame." The dragon-like robot said to the female drake. She transformed into her robot mode and she looked even more beautiful and you gazed upon her. Amberflame looked at you and she thought you looked cute for a small, frightened human male. "He looks adorable. Can we keep him?" She asked her mate. He looked at you for a moment before he nodded. "Of course, my Queen. I'm sure he'll make a fine human pet." You squirmed, but Amberflame comforted you and told you not to be frighten before you fainted as she and her husband then took you over to a dark massive fortress.

You woke up and found yourself inside a cage like a pet bird and you remembered what had happened last night. You looked around and you saw that there were more of these dragon-like robots who were talking among themselves. Then you saw Amberflame standing right next to her mate who was sitting on his throne like a king. You looked at the female robot that abducted you and you thought she looked beautiful and gorgeous. Amberflame noticed that you were awake and she came to me to offer you breakfast.

"Ah, you're awake," Amberflame said to you. "I brought you something to eat. I hope you find it delicately delicious." She said in a sweet tone of voice. She opened the cage door and gave you a small platter of food: bacon, eggs, toast with butter and some orange juice. Amberflame gave you some napkins and some silver wear for you to eat your food properly. Yet you wanted to know what was going on and who these creatures are.

"Where am I? What is this place? What are you? Who is everyone?" You asked.

"You are in Darkmount. I am Queen Amberflame and this is my sparkmate, King Predaking. We are the Predacons. What is your name?" She asked. "My name is Y/n." You introduced yourself. "You look beautiful." You said. Amberflame blushed. "Uh, thanks." You suddenly heard Predaking coming forward to see you and his mate. "My Queen. Is our human pet awake?" Predaking asked. "Yes, my love. I just gave him breakfast and the kind of food that humans eat." Amberflame told her sparkmate. Predaking glared at you as he noticed that you were staring at Amberflame while eating breakfast. "Well make sure he is trained as any pet should. Because I don't want him to do anything rather...suspicious." Predaking told his Queen.

After you ate your breakfast, Amberflame waited for Predaking and the other Predacons to leave so that she would have some alone time with you. Once they were gone on their mission to find Energon, she opened the cage and reached out her large hand to grab you and take you out of your cage. Then she sat down on Predaking's throne where she began stroking you like a cat and you felt like you were being massaged by her clawed fingers. "Ohhh, yeah that's the spot." Y/n said as he felt relaxed. "I take it you're enjoying this, my pet?" Amberflame asked. "Yes, my Queen. Ahhh." Y/n replied as you moaned.