Arcee x Megatron (NSFW)

⚠️WARNING: The following chapter contains some mature themes as well as a bad ending where the bad guys win. Reader's discretion is advised!

_________________________________________________

At the Nemesis, Arcee had been captured by the Decepticons and Megatron decided to force Arcee to be his sparkmate and after Arcee had been nearly electrocuted by Knockout, Megatron carried his bride-to-be to his quarters where he intends to sparkbond and impregnate her. Arcee struggled to break herself free from her captor, but Megatron was too strong as he already ordered Knockout to tase Arcee, making her too weak to fight back.

Megatron: Soundwave! Lock the doors. We're going to need some privacy.

Soundwave nodded as he locked the doors to Megatron's quarters. Arcee struggled to get up, and she tried to resist Megatron, but she was too weak from the torture she endured after she had been abducted. Her captor grinned evilly as he approached Arcee who laid on Megatron's berth, helpless to defend herself.

Arcee: I won't...tell you where the Autobot base is.

Megatron: Oh, you misunderstand, Arcee. I only wanted a sparkmate and you will make a fine sparkmate.

Arcee: I would rather die than to be your sparkmate!

Megatron: You have no choice in the matter. You will rule the galaxy by my side...as my Queen and you will produce as many heirs as I desire.

Arcee: Never!

Megatron chuckled evilly as he then removed his cod piece, revealing his spike and valve and Arcee was horrified, knowing what he was going to do. Megatron stripped Arcee of her armor, revealing her breasts and her valve, as she pleaded for mercy.

Arcee: No! Please! Don't do this! Let me go!

Megatron: You cannot resist me, my dear. Do not worry. I'll be gentle. Now you shall receive my seed from my hardened spike, fully pressurized and ready to claim that small valve of yours.

Arcee: No, no, no, no, NO!!!

Megatron massaged Arcee's breasts before he inserted his spike into her valve before he began to thrust repeatedly. Arcee moaned, and she panicked as Megatron began to breed with her. Megatron thrust harder and faster, as Arcee couldn't resist and was too weak to protect herself. Megatron felt the sexual pleasure in mating with this female Autobot who would soon be his new sparkmate. Megatron was having missionary sex with Arcee as he intended to reach her Energon womb to fill it with his seed.

Arcee: Ahh! Ahhh...Ahhh...Ohhh...Ahh...*moan*

Megatron: Your mind says "no", but your body says "yes"....Oh, yes. Yes...Yes!...YES!!

As Megatron sparkbonded with Arcee and continued to have sex with her, Megatron soon reached his climax as his spike invaded Arcee's Energon womb, filling it with his seed, and impregnating her. Megatron screamed at the top of his lungs as he gave Arcee a few more thrusts until he pulled his limp spike out of her valve, spilling their combined lubricant. Megatron rested next to Arcee. 

The next day, Megatron forced Arcee to be his sparkmate and Arcee became pregnant with twins. A few months had passed since Arcee became a Decepticon and was now married to Megatron while expecting their children to be born. When Arcee went into labor, Knockout did the honors of delivering the twins at the med bay. 

Upon the arrival of Arcee and Megatron's twins, Megatron entered the medical bay to greet his newborn son and daughter. Arcee had given birth to a boy and a girl – Megatron named his son "Vextron," while Arcee chose the name "Adira" for her daughter. Vextron displayed a deep blue hue, reminiscent of Arcee, while Adira shone silver with violet accents, a reflection of both parents.

Megatron's ambitions extended beyond fatherhood; he envisioned raising his children into formidable Decepticons. Decades later, his vision manifested as the Decepticons emerged victorious, crushing the Autobots, and seizing control of Earth and Cybertron. Now, Megatron stood as the conqueror, with Arcee as his Queen. Vextron, chosen as his heir, and Adira, designated as his spare, played crucial roles in the new order.

As the twins matured, Adira became the sparkmate of Steeljaw, bearing Megatron's grandchildren – Vendetta, Ultima, and Ironfang. Meanwhile, Vextron formed a bond with Cyberwarp, his chosen sparkmate, who later gave birth to Megatron's other grandchildren – Galvatron, Thanatos, Nemesis, and Deimos. The legacy of the Decepticons continued to unfold through the generations.